The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One and Windows 10: October 9, 2019
- Crafted with planks and honeycombs.
- Function the same as bee nests, but do not need a Silk Touch enchanted tool to be dropped.
- Spawn naturally in flower forests, plains, and sunflower plains biomes.
- Can house up to 3 bees.
- Fill up with honey.
- Have a max honey level of 5.
- Can be obtained by using a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Version exclusive: Crafted with 9 honeycombs.
- Are purely decorative.
- Crafted with 4 honey bottles.
- Drastically reduce movement speed and jump height.
- Can be climbed down, and will drag anything on them when moved by a piston.
- Restore 6 hunger points and 5 saturation points, as well as remove the Poison effect when consumed.
- Can be used to craft sugar and honey blocks.
- Obtained by using a bottle on full beehives and bee nests.
- Obtained by using shears on full beehives and bee nests.
- Can be used to craft beehives and honeycomb blocks.
- Have 10 health.
- Live in groups near hives and nests.
- If a bee does not have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one.
- Can be bred using any flower.
- Attack in a swarm if provoked.
- When they attack, they give Poison to the target and die shortly after.
- Are now sorted alphabetically in the Creative inventory.
- Changed the title screen background to reflect bees and items related to them.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with kelp growth causing lag in specific chunks. ( )
- Fixed the breaking animation for glass on certain packs.
- Capes now appear correctly in the skin picker.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the "Beam Me Up" achievement from being obtained. ( )
- Fixed an issue with that caused some skins to show a solid white cape. ( )
- Fixed a render distance issue that could cause an old style (limited) world to not load correctly if a player logged out in a specific corner of that world.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some capes to not scale to skins correctly in the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some selections in the character creator to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that was causing scripting error messages to show on the Alien Worlds Marketplace pack.
- Minecart sounds now load and play correctly.
- Waterlogged blocks are no longer ticked by other redstone circuits in the same chunk.
- Armor can once again be equipped correctly from the creative inventory on touch screen devices. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing the crossbow to fire immediately after being loaded. ( )
- The Frost Walker enchantment once again freezes water correctly. ( )
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to fall from the sky after riding an entity in creative. ( )
- Arrows or tridents no longer fall through the ground after being deflected by a shield. ( )
- Farmland blocks once again revert into a dirt block when the player jumps on them.
- Placing armor on an armor stand in Creative no longer equips it on the player as well.
- Reduced the fox attack radius to match the Java Edition.
- Items held by foxes are no longer invisible. ( )
- Horses now use the correct (newer) model again.
- Improved the accuracy of pathfinding for flying mobs.
- The compass and clock are now animated correctly again when in the hotbar. ( )
- User interface
- Equipped carpets now appear correctly in the llama inventory again.
- Add-ons and script engine
- The boss health bar now shows correctly when creating custom wither entities.
- Custom entities once again show the health bar correctly while being ridden.
- "Bananas are slippery things. The latest Minecraft Android Beta (220.127.116.11) is rolling out now. Apologies for the delay." – @jdavidfries, October 12, 2019
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, October 9, 2019