The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: September 12, 2019
- Screen size
- Added a new prompt to suggest that a player adjusts the screen safe zone, if necessary.
- Xbox One now uses the new rendering engine RenderDragon.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- The game no longer crashes while typing out the execute command.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when a player leaves a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player tried to open chat just as they were leaving a multiplayer game.
- Light blocks with invalid auxiliary values no longer cause the game to crash. ( )
- Improved performance with animation optimizations.
- Devices with lower available memory now support the new note block sounds.
- Improved chunk loading performance when flying.
- Fixed an issue where the main menu UI would not load in for some beta players on Xbox One. ( )
- Buried treasure chests can no longer spawn inside village structures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some worlds to become corrupted during gameplay. ( )
- Farmers now correctly harvest crops when their inventory is not full. ( )
- Turtles and tropical fish no longer drift downwards and swim at the bottom of the sea.
- Villagers now hide more consistently during a raid.
- User interface
- Fixed the spacing between "Feedback" and "Save & Quit" buttons in the pause menu.
- Fixed the position of parrots sitting on the player's shoulder.
- Using the command `@s[type=...]` now works correctly. ( )
- Obfuscated text now works with the smooth font chat setting.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Using "
lock_rider_rotation" now works correctly on players.
- Using "
yaw_speed" calculation now works correctly.
- Custom entities now get proper death messages.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, September 12, 2019
- "What's New: Moar Beeeezzz! - Sept 12, 2019"