Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10: June 27, 2019
- Two variants (red foxes and arctic foxes).
- Trusted foxes defend trusted players.
- Can pick up and carry items in their mouths.
- May sometimes eat what they are carrying.
- Wolves and Polar Bears will attack them.
- Added tab-complete for writing coordinate commands.
- Added new
PersistComponentcommand for mob persistence.
- Improved many map-making commands.
- Accessibility settings can now be accessed from in-game chat and has been revamped.
- Changed the font of menus.
- Added Save and Load behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Added new textures and other functionalities.
- Can no longer be obtained with the
- Added functionality. Screenshots took by camera can now be saved into the
- The player now correctly receives the bad omen effect whenever the illager captain dies in combat with the player.
- Improved performance.
- Added a message that informs players whether a Marketplace pack is compatible with their version of Minecraft (specifically if it includes blocks from a newer version of the game).
- Minecraft on iOS will no longer show the "Do you want to Close Minecraft?" pop-up since iOS doesn't support that app behavior.
- Map-making and add-on improvements.
- How to Play menu improvements.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed inconsistent crash while navigating the game's UI
- Fixed a crash related to cached resources that could sometimes occur
- Improved graphics rendering performance
- Improved world launch time by optimizing network and resource tasks
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when launching the game on Oculus Rift
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exiting the game on Windows 10
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game on Oculus Rift
- Fixed a freezing issue that could sometimes occur when resuming the game on Windows 10 Mobile
- Fixed a crashing issue on iOS when relaunching the game with a global resource pack applied
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exploring world templates
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when launching the game on Xbox
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on Xbox
- Fixed a crash that could occur when typing some characters onto a sign
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Inspiration Hub World
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when trying to create a new world or when joining a multiplayer game
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when signing into Microsoft account
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when choosing certain skins
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new world using some marketplace packs
- Optimized grass growth block ticking
- Fixed a crash that would happen when typing certain characters into chat ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching profiles on Xbox One
- Fixed a crash that could occur when breaking a block underneath detector rail blocks
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a split screen player leaves the game while an execute command targets them in a function
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving and rejoining a world whilst an adult panda is eating bamboo
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a player leaves on 3-4 player split screen on the "Wildlife: Jungle" map
- Beacons no longer play conduit ambient sound, but play the correct beacon ambient sound now ( )
- Tweaked the "How to play" section so that it specifies that carved pumpkins should be used as protection from Endermen
- Tweaked the wording in the raids "How to play" section
- Accessibility color and contrast fixes and tweaks for dropdowns, buttons and the Play screen
- Players can now switch between user accounts on Xbox One without restarting the game
- Fixed the messaging when trying to import a world template made in a newer version
- Leads now connect to mobs at the correct position
- Updated the information about repairing elytra in the How To Play section, which now describes using phantom membranes to repair them instead of leather ( )
- The world loading screen now closes if acceptable amount of chunks loaded (
- (Partial fix for , the issue with chunks sometimes not loading in correctly is still being worked on)
- Furnaces now play all applicable sounds, and at the correct pitch ( )
- Recently viewed skins now appear in the correct order in the Skin Picker menu
- Equipment on armor stands now render correctly if the armor stand is affected by the invisibility effect ( )
- Using pickblock on lit redstone now gives the player the correct block ( )
- Splash water bottles now deal damage to blaze and enderman mobs again ( )
- Split-screen players that join a world will now spawn in the correct safe place and no longer spawn in the void
- Arrows will cause sand and gravel to fall again ( )
- Fixed pitch issue with the camera that caused the player to walk backwards when looking straight up
- The camera will now rotate correctly when in third person view
- Changed how the bell item is held in the player's hand, so that it is held with an item rather than a weapon (MCPE-43638)
- Damage sound is no longer heard when a player falls or lands in creative gamemode ( )
- Camera is no longer present in creative inventory without "Education Edition" toggle being turned ON
- Players in water are now knocked back by TNT explosions
- Fire charges launched from dispensers will now ignite minecarts with TNT
- Using bone meal on a flower now generates more flowers of that type around it, rather than just dandelions and poppies ( )
- Shulker boxes can no longer be placed in the same space as the player ( )
- Standing in a cauldron of lava now deals the correct amount of damage to players ( )
- Using 'Place All' (Y) on the cartography output slot only crafts as many of the shown result possible
- The player now correctly receives the bad omen effect whenever the illager captain dies in combat with the player
- Mobs can no longer break turtle eggs when mob griefing is disabled ( )
- Falling snow no longer replaces other blocks ( )
- Cartographer trade now requires 11 glass panes instead of 10
- Loyalty tridents now return to the correct player after bouncing off a shield ( )
- Nether portals now spawn zombie pigmen in easy difficulty ( )
- Fixed issue of riptide tridents not propelling players forward correctly
- Balanced enchants on books - those with 3 or more enchantments no longer always have Feather Falling IV and/or Blast Protection IV ( )
- Campfires can be doused with splash water potions only, to match the Java Edition
- Explosions no longer destroy and drop end gateway blocks ( )
- Fixed creeper farms by adjusting mob height spawning logic ( )
- Lava now correctly affects mobs that come into contact with it ( )
- World generation
- Chests that generate in desert temples now face the correct way ( )
- Iron golems are no longer pushed back by explosions ( )
- Ravagers will now pathfind through water
- Fixed sitting position for baby zombie jockey
- Fixed the death animation for spiders ( )
- Lazy pandas no longer float above the ground when lying on their backs ( )
- Baby pigs turn into baby pigmen when struck by lightning ( )
- Fixed player alignment to bed when sleeping
- Zombies can no longer break iron doors ( )
- Village mobs (such as iron golems and cats) no longer spawn inside of blocks (such as grass path and farmland blocks) ( , )
- Mobs can now path find correctly through waterlogged blocks ( )
- Mobs can now path find correctly on unlit campfire blocks
- Mobs no longer attempt to path find over 1.5 block high obstacles ( )
- Villagers will now all go to sleep correctly when the night comes
- Strays and skeletons now show enchanted bows when held
- Villagers now show angry particles when hit by a player, even if they haven't been traded with yet ( )
- Mobs now attack the player correctly while standing on soul sand
- Villagers now close doors that have been opened by a player or Redstone ( )
- Villager trade levels now match Java with 5 profession level badges ( )
- Fixed the "Toast" rabbit easter egg ( )
- TNT no longer falls through blocks when ignited ( )
- Using pickblock on lit redstone now gives the player the correct block ( )
- Frosted ice no longer causes lag when it is waiting to melt underground ( )
- Wood blocks now have directional placement ( )
- Granite, diorite and andesite can no longer be smelted into smooth stone ( )
- Coarse dirt is no longer replaced with dirt when a tree is grown on top ( )
- Buttons no longer appear rotated in the player hotbar ( , )
- The durability bar for shields now update correctly when sustaining damage ( )
- Locked maps now have a unique inventory icon
- Pistons now have the correct textures when placed in any direction ( )
- Fixed an issue that could cause the home screen to show black corrupted textures after resuming the game on Android ( )
- Tweaked the position of the shield when held in the off-hand to fix a minor texture clipping issue
- Invisible bedrock no longer emits stone particles when fallen on
- Tweaked first-person hand attack animations
- Fixed hand animation when switching to empty hand from held item
- Fix an issue that caused block entities (such as beds) to not render after suspending and resuming the game
- Fixed some graphical errors when launching the game on Oculus Rift
- Fixed trident position issues when being held and thrown
- User Interface
- The background tint of the player coordinates is now consistent with the chat background ( )
- Tweaked the controller cursor position when auto crafting with a full inventory
- Players using touch screen can no longer break blocks when using touch-and-hold to use fishing rod
- Execute detect command now uses local coordinates correctly (
- Modified CommandPosition so that an optional offset can be specified to move the rotation point in case of a local coordinate
- Fixed the ExecuteCommand detect option to correctly use an entity rather than a position so that it can use the entity orientation to calculate camera relative offsets
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Fixed MoLang scripting errors that were being logged for older content
- Endermen with modified behavior can now be shot and damaged with projectiles
- Entities crossing chunk boundaries can no longer get corrupted due to the move
- Fixed humanoid eating animation
- Fix issue of the mini bows rendering on all mobs other than players in scripting packs
- The "has_equipment" filter work correctly with damageable items
- Loading packs with lots of custom items now works correctly
- Creating new End Gateway portal in the "Abstraction Cubes" marketplace map now works correctly
- Particle UVs no longer include lines of textures next to the selected UV
- Custom entities using the "nearest_attackable_target" now re-evaluate current target validity
- "We are looking into the recent delays with the Android betas. Sorry to keep you waiting. _orz" – @jdavidfries, June 29, 2019
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, June 27, 2019