Beta 220.127.116.11 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.12.0, released on May 8, 2019, which fixes bugs and updates the main menu panorama.
- Signs no longer break after being cloned to an area without support.
- Added API documentation for the log function.
- Menu screen
- Increased the frequency and volume of the ambient mob sounds made during raids, to make them easier to locate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on dedicated servers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to create a new template world.
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch that could occur when suspending and resuming the game.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while navigating various UI screens.
- Frosted ice that is waiting to melt no longer causes excessive lag. (MCPE-39698)
- Comparators that are powered when loaded, turned off, and then on again in one tick now correctly stop outputting power when it is off for the one tick.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect spawn point after respawning on the Mario Mash-up pack.
- Removed the sand trade from the wandering trader and adjusted the cost of a diamond hoe on the toolsmith.
- Resource packs are now applied correctly after downloading through the world or global settings.
- Fixed an issue with player skins not loading correctly between devices.
- Dates appear again next to player earned achievements in the achievements menu.
- The "Zombie Doctor" achievement now unlocks when the player cures a zombie villager.
- Players no longer clip through walls when transitioning from swimming to standing up in water.
- Players now receive damage when trapped in fallen sand/gravel. (MCPE-45704)
- Combining two heavily damaged tools in the crafting table now creates a tool with the correct durability.
- Iron golems no longer run to the world center after its village is destroyed. (MCPE-45509)
- Spiders can correctly path-find over obstacles again.
- Tweaked polar bear head position animation.
- Tinted spawn eggs are now properly scaled in item frames.
- Red sandstone stairs now have correct textures on all sides. (MCPE-20677)
- Updated the glass texture for locked maps in the cartography table UI. (MCPE-43314)
- User interface
- Going back to the Play screen (or Settings screen) now properly selects the previously selected tab when text to speech is enabled.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox that could prevent the menus from being navigated after signing in to a Microsoft account.
- The book icon in the enchantment table UI is no longer overlapping the runic inscription (Pocket UI).
- The "Wheel Turning" button is now only shown once in the Minecraft VR settings.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused command blocks to fail to execute commands for no apparent reason.