Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Added new splash texts:
- "All blocks covered!"
- "It came from space."
- "Rainbow turtle?"
- "Something funny!"
- "I need more context."
- "Don't worry, be happy!"
- "Water bottle!"
- "What's the question?"
- "Plant a tree!"
- "Go to the dentist!"
- "What do you expect?"
- "Look mum, I'm in a splash!"
- Updated the texture brightness slightly, to match Java Edition. ( )
- The behavior pack template once again contains the 'spawn_rules' folder.
- Recipe and item JSON files have been added to the behavior pack template.
- The "Store" button has been renamed to "Marketplace".
- Removed splashes referencing Notch:
- "Made by Notch!"
- "The Work of Notch!"
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading certain marketplace worlds.
- Improved performance around villages and villager job sites.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred with the script engine.
- Fixed an issue where consuming the last item in a stack to unlock an achievement could cause the achievement not to unlock.
- Player models no longer have flipped arms and legs. ( )
- The "Haggler" achievement once again unlocks when requirements are met.
- Villager trading now properly takes away items from the second slot, when applicable.
- Shields and tridents are no longer invisible when held. ( )
- Players no longer see through the world when clipping into blocks after leaving a boat. ( )
- Tamed tuxedo cats now use the proper texture. ( )
- Stray cats can no longer claim beds in villages for worlds converted from version 1.10. ( )
- Villagers now always spawn as V1 when using template worlds, including Marketplace worlds.
- Witches no longer jump when attacking.
- Fixed some geometry animation issues for various skin packs.
- The ghast spinning model in monster spawners is now the correct size.
- Improved pathing for variable sized mobs.
- Zombies and vindicators now break doors down faster.
- Fixed wandering trader podzol and coral trades.
- Fletchers now trade 16 arrows instead of 5.
- Changed the cost of butcher's cooked rabbit trade.
- Leatherworker's saddle trade is lowered from 10 to 6 emeralds.
- Flowing lava once again turns into cobblestone when hit by water. ( )
- Frosted ice blocks can now be broken. ( )
- Slabs and other non-solid blocks once again prevent grass from growing on dirt. ( )
- Logs can once again be turned into stripped logs with axes. ( )
- Rails at a T-junction once again change directions when powered by redstone. ( )
- Fixed smokers not having the correct texture underneath. ( )
- Armor stands can once again hold armor stand items.
- Correct colors of wool are now displayed as a material required to create colored banners in the recipe book.
- Fixed several items not losing durability when used.
- The player's arm is no longer displaced in first person view after eating food. ( )
- Composter growth particles now appear in the correct location.
- Fixed animated textures for flowing lava and water on several texture packs.
- Fixed gray textures that sometimes appeared on doors and trapdoors.
- User interface
- Attempting to combine stacks of the same item no longer swaps them instead on touch controls.
- Items are no longer lost when swapping to and from the off-hand slot on touch controls. ( )
- The How to Play button on the cartography table now directs to the proper screen.
- Sweet berries no longer disappear on the hotbar when they are highlighted.
- Killing a wandering trader's llama can no longer show their inventory screen.
- Removed "tile" prefix in the
/givecommand. ( )
- Blocks and entities that aren't available in the Creative inventory no longer require the "minecraft" namespace when used as parameters in slash commands.
- Commands can now be auto-completed on command blocks without leading with a /. ( )
- Add-ons and script engine
minecraft:entity_use_itemdocumentation now generates correctly.
- Corrected block event descriptions.
- Custom entities now correctly re-evaluate current target validity.
getBlocks' now returns a 3D array of block objects.
- Fixed incorrect component name for entities with the new '
getBlocksnow correctly handle getting a block when given an actor position (or any non-integer position).
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, May 1, 2019
- "All the new Splashes added in the 184.108.40.206 Beta update. More than i would have expected. Also. Mum. They spelt it the correct way 😅" – @ryfol, May 2, 2019