Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Skin packs
- When choosing a skin from a skin pack, the selected skin will now roam between Bedrock devices using the same account.
- Changed crafting recipe.
- Right-clicking on a trade will now auto-trade items.
- A message will now display if a raid expires after two in-game days.
- Vindicators can now break doors during raids.
- Added new animation popups when acquiring Bad Omen and Hero of the Village.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when stepping into a nether portal the same time as a phantom ( )
- An evocation fang without an owner no longer crashes the game when it tries to deal damage ( )
- Downloading missing resource packs when creating a new world no longer makes the game unresponsive
- Improved performance on the villager trading screen
- Fixed a lot of accessibility features and text to speech issues
- Disabling the Multiplayer Game setting will now apply when the world is packaged as a world template
- Fixed players falling through blocks at around 65K blocks on the X or Z axes ( )
- Raid loading is no longer canceled if a player saves and quits
- Ringing a bell will no longer lock players out of trading with villagers
- Reduced the range of drowned attacking the nearest player
- Villagers heads no longer clip through walls while sleeping. ( )
- Adjusted some incorrect prices for villager trades
- Patrols can no longer stack up in the same spawn area
- Patrols will now avoid spawning near players if they are in a village
- Villagers no longer lose their job site association with smokers and blast furnaces while they are smelting
- Ravagers now move faster when moving into a village during raids
- Ravagers can no longer deal damage to villagers and other mobs from behind walls
- Pillagers can now spawn inside the pillager outpost structure
- Fixed particles not appearing while mining blocks
- Cobblestone slabs are no longer slabs and blocks at the same time ( )
- Lingering potions no longer cause bells to repeatedly ring
- Composters can no longer drop an endless amount of bone meal when pushed by pistons ( )
- Fixed some items having invisible bits when placed in item frames ( )
- Damaged tools can once again be smelted to recover gold/iron ingots ( )
- Cacti can once again be smelted into green dye ( )
- User Interface
- Updated the How to Play page on scaffolding to show the change to length of scaffolds
- Add-Ons / Script Engine
- Fixed inconsistent spawn eggs for villagers and zombie villagers for template worlds that require the original entities
- Fixed pivot point changes to Endermen made with Add-ons
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 20, 2019