Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
Beta 18.104.22.168 is the fifth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.11.0, released on March 20, 2019, which adds an on screen animation when acquiring the Bad Omen and Hero of the Village status effects and changes the crafting recipe for the cartography table, fletching table, and smithing table.
- When choosing a skin from a skin pack, the selected skin now roams between Bedrock devices using the same account.
- Changed crafting recipe.
- A message is now displayed if a raid expires after two in-game days.
- Vindicators can now break doors during raids.
- Right-clicking on a trade now auto-trades items.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when stepping into a nether portal at the same time as a phantom. ( )
- An evocation fang without an owner no longer crashes the game when it tries to deal damage. ( )
- Downloading missing resource packs when creating a new world no longer makes the game unresponsive.
- Improved performance on the villager trading screen.
- Fixed a lot of accessibility features and text to speech issues.
- Disabling the "Multiplayer Game" setting now applies when the world is packaged as a world template.
- Fixed players falling through blocks at around 65K blocks on the X or Z axes. ( )
- Raid loading is no longer canceled if a player saves and quits.
- Ringing a bell no longer locks players out of trading with villagers.
- Reduced the range of drowned attacking the nearest player.
- Villagers heads no longer clip through walls while sleeping. ( )
- Adjusted some incorrect prices for villager trades.
- Patrols can no longer stack up in the same spawn area.
- Patrols now avoid spawning near players if they are in a village.
- Villagers no longer lose their job site association with smokers and blast furnaces while they are smelting.
- Ravagers now move faster when moving into a village during raids.
- Ravagers can no longer deal damage to villagers and other mobs from behind walls.
- Pillagers can now spawn inside the pillager outpost structure.
- Fixed particles not appearing while mining blocks.
- Cobblestone slabs are no longer slabs and blocks at the same time. ( )
- Lingering potions no longer cause bells to repeatedly ring.
- Composters can no longer drop an endless amount of bone meal when pushed by pistons. ( )
- Fixed some items having invisible bits when placed in item frames. ( )
- Damaged tools can once again be smelted to recover gold/iron ingots. ( )
- Cacti can once again be smelted into green dye. ( )
- User interface
- Updated the How to Play page on scaffolding to show the change to the length of scaffolds.
- Add-ons / script engine
- Fixed inconsistent spawn eggs for villagers and zombie villagers for template worlds that require the original entities.
- Fixed pivot point changes to Endermen made with add-ons.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 20, 2019