Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Text to Speech now reads all dialog boxes and in-game notifications.
- If all villagers are killed or if all beds are destroyed during a raid, all players in the village now receive Bad Omen.
- Added even more new textures to blocks and items, such as stained glass, grass blocks, and status effect icons.
- User interface
- Changed the user interface background from gray to transparent black.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a 1.10 beta world with Experimental Gameplay disabled.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when villagers died.
- Removed the placeholder explosion sound when a raid ends.
- A directional horn sound now plays to help find remaining raiders.
- Fixed the boss bar not emptying when a raid wave was completed.
- Fixed raids not starting on Android devices.
- Raids no longer break when switching to Peaceful difficulty, then back to Normal.
- Raiding mobs now attack players that attack them.
- Raiding mobs now move through water to get to a village.
- Raiding mobs can no longer spawn on leaves.
- Ravagers can now spawn with evokers riding them during raids.
- Witches now have a higher priority to move into villages during raids.
- Removed particles around players that have Hero of the Village.
- Improved spawn locations of mobs during raids.
- Text to Speech audio prompts no longer overlap one other.
- Text to Speech now properly reads controller bindings.
- World generation
- Fences generated in water in villages are now surrounded with water.
- Trees no longer spawn one block above the ground in village animal pens.
- Fixed some sleepwalking villagers.
- Mobs can now path their way through waterlogged blocks, such as seagrass. ( )
- Wither skeletons and guardians once again spawn in the world. ( )
- Updated supply values for various villager trades.
- Wandering traders no longer change their offers after exiting and re-entering a world.
- Iron golems that spawn in a village now retaliate against attacking players.
- Improved ravager pathfinding.
- Villagers now take breaks every once in a while.
- Pillagers no longer float in mid-air after killing a ravager with a riding pillager.
- XP can now be stored for auto smelters using blast furnaces and smokers.
- TNT once again launches away from an explosion. ( )
- Added a placeholder sound for villagers interacting with the fletching table.
- Happy villager particles now appear over a job site block when it is claimed by a villager or angry particles when a villager cannot reach the block.
- Maps once again show underwater terrain differences. ( )
- User interface
- The output slot of the cartography table no longer overlaps the text field with Pocket UI on Android devices.
- Selecting a trade on the left side of the trading screen with a controller now completes a trade.
- The outline of the saddle item on the horse inventory screen now matches the new saddle texture.
- Fixed the lack of controller tooltip for interacting with the lectern.
- The loom screen now displays banner patterns correctly when using HD texture packs.
- Fixed overlapping boss bars when using touch devices.
- Trades no longer auto-populate the trade input slot.
- Villager trades that are locked no longer appear until the villager levels up.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 14, 2019