Bedrock Edition 1.7.0
iOS – October 15, 2018
|Other editions of 1.7|
1.7.0 (fully 188.8.131.52) is a major update to Bedrock Edition that was released on October 15–16, 2018. 1.7.0 features the least amount of content in any major update, adding just the
/scoreboard command, the ability to eat food in creative mode and peaceful difficulty, The Hive multiplayer server, and highlights for player names in the chat, and also fixed bugs.
- Scoreboard system
- Adds basic scoreboard functionality.
- Track, edit and display certain objectives per player.
- Used via
/scoreboardcommand or command block.
- Used to interact with the scoreboard system.
- Added The Hive.
- All foods
- Moved from Nature to Items section in the creative inventory.
- Mentions of player names are now highlighted yellow in chat.
- Typing @ in chat will now show an autocomplete list of player names.
- Made it easier to find purchased content, search, and go home from the top of the Marketplace screen.
- ”Invite to game” button added under player list.
- The name of the world is now displayed at the top of the players list.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when applying a Resource Pack
- Fixed a crash for connected players riding a pig in multiplayer
- Fixed player permission issues that prevented players from building or mining
- Fixed a bug where many mobs would have broken models in some marketplace worlds
- : Fixed a crash that occurred when breaking a door that many Villagers were trying to open or enter
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to stack Explorer Maps when trading with a Cartographer Villager
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Trident with Channeling was shot from a Dispenser and hit a mob or player during a thunderstorm
- : Monster Spawners no longer drop as items after an explosion
- : Crouching on ladders will no longer stop when opening the pause menu or inventory screen
- Rails are once again broken by flowing water
- Land-based mobs now play sounds underwater
- : Fixed visual effects not appearing when using an enchanted Trident with Riptide
- : Sound once again resumes after receiving a notification on iOS devices
- : Mobs can no longer spawn in small gaps unless they can fit
- : Flaming arrows once again ignite Minecarts with TNT
- : Fixed several items not stacking properly in inventory and chests when using touch input
- : Barrier Blocks can no longer be destroyed by the Ender Dragon
- : When dealing killing blows to mobs using Knockback, they now actually get knocked back!
- : Infinity Bow arrows are no longer picked up immediately after being fired when the Bow is slightly drawn
- : Enderman can no longer spawn in two block high gaps with Slabs above
- : Cured Zombie Villagers spawned from Zombie Villages can now be traded with
- : Mobs can now walk through Soul Sand with Nether Wart
- : Banners now have the correct placing and breaking sounds
- Renamed spawn eggs now produce renamed mobs
- Fixed trapdoors losing their orientation after being cloned
- Item tooltips that display "Can break" and "Can be placed on" now show the proper translation for the given blocks
- Fixed structures generating inside Ocean Monuments
- Fixed overlapping text on the Enchantment Table screen
- Raw Cod and Cooked Cod items are now properly named
- Armored Withers can no longer be damaged with thrown Tridents
- Adjusted in-hand placement of Bows and Tridents in splitscreen
- Fixed input on Minecarts with Command Block not saving between game sessions
- Pigs with Saddles now throw players off their back when they start moving though 2-block-high bodies of water
- Fixed players getting stuck in the edges of Old Worlds at 128 or in the Void
- The inventory of ridden mounts can no longer be accessed by another player while you are riding it
- Synced cloud worlds on Xbox One now display the proper date on the Worlds list
- Enchantment Books are no longer lost after using an Anvil to rename an item and adding an incompatible enchantment
- Tridents with Loyalty no longer get lost in the void when used in the End
- Drowned no longer have swimming animation while riding in boat
- Removed the "Take Half" tooltip when highlighting the Anvil's output slot
- Releasing a Tropical Fish from a Bucket of Fish no longer releases a random fish but the one that was originally caught
- Using the Quick Move option now properly stacks the taken items with stacks of the same item in the player inventory when there is an empty hotbar slot
- Phantom spawn eggs can now be obtained using Pick Block
- , : It is now easier to see through water in Flat worlds
- : The /subtitle command can now run whilst a title is visible on screen
- : Sea Pickles now break instantly in Survival mode
- : Leads no longer detach and disappear when reentering a world
- : Swimming while moving camera with touch controls no longer breaks blocks
- : Autofill commands now recognizes a player name in brackets and puts it in quotes
- : Fixed a bug where it was sometimes not possible for a player to place a block in the same block space where they are standing
/tpcommand now reliably teleports riders with entities
- Players no longer teleport to vehicles/mobs that are hit by an Ender Pearl when the vehicle/mob is in the player's render distance
- Only the player riding the mount can access the mount's inventory
- Minecarts with TNT now explode when falling from a height of 4 or more
- Players using controllers can again drop held items while in a minecart
- When a player equips a carved pumpkin as a helmet, the player's marker now disappears from the locator maps of other players
- Water fog is removed when the player raises their head above water level
- : If a pet forgets what player is their owner, it will sit down and wait for someone to interact with them & this player becomes the new owner of the pet. The pet doesn't need to be retamed with items
- Fixed a crash that occurred when backing out of a Realm's edit menu after trying to download a realm but not having enough free space for the download
- Fixed a crash that occurred when badownload.t of a Realm's edit menu after trying to download a realm but not having enough free space for the download
- Mobs stop moving when removing all movement from behavior
- Using behavior files to change the shooting location of a projectile no longer makes the projectile shoot & miss the target
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player traveled through a Nether or End portal
- : Horses in the same boat as you no longer get hit when targeted by blocks in front of you
- You can again drop items while in a boat
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the settings screen right after loading a resource pack
- : Cursor d-pad input no longer gets stuck in inventory UI or the pause menu
- 'A crash was detected' message after relaunching provides a little more information about the cause
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting the game
- Fixed a crash that occurred when going to any piece of DLC on Windows Phone