1.5.3 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on August 7, 2018, which fixes bugs.
- Xbox One worlds that were not appearing after updating to 1.5 will once again appear on the Worlds screen. (MCPE-35364)
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur for the host when another player leaves the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a world that was converted from Xbox One Edition.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when placing renamed items in an anvil's output slot.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed custom skins with custom and invisible geometry, causing unfair advantages in multiplayer games.