1.5.1 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on July 19-20, 2018, which fixes bugs from 1.5.0.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- The game will now prevent player inventories from being lost. (MCPE-35324)
- For those who have lost items, the team is doing further investigation into the issue.
- Fixed instances of not being able to login to a Microsoft Account on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed download process getting stuck when joining a game with a Mash-up Pack applied.
- Textures no longer become corrupted after applying certain packs in Global Resources on Nintendo Switch. (MCPE-34633)
- Infinite notifications no longer occur when switching to Local Network mode during content download.
- Fixed several screens being unscrollable with a controller on VR devices.