Nintendo Switch – July 19, 2018
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One – July 20, 2018
|Other editions of 1.5.1
This article is about the Bedrock Edition. For other editions, see Version history
1.5.1 is a hotfix update for Bedrock Edition that was released on July 19 and 20, 2018 to fix several bugs from 1.5.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- MCPE-35324 - The game will now prevent player inventories from being lost.
- For those who have lost items, the team is doing further investigation into the issue.
- Fixed instances of not being able to login to a Microsoft Account on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed download process getting stuck when joining game with a Mash-up Pack applied
- MCPE-34633 - Textures no longer become corrupted after applying certain packs in Global Resources on Nintendo Switch
- Infinite notifications no longer occur when switching to Local Network mode during content download
- Fixed several screens being unscrollable with controller on VR devices