The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 2, 2018
- Crafted with 1 heart of the sea and 8 nautilus shells.
- Can be activated by placing prismarine, prismarine bricks, dark prismarine, and/or sea lanterns in 5x5 open squares around it.
- When active, will give nearby players the Conduit Power status effect.
- Will not create a water source block when placed
- Version exclusive: When activated by 42 specified blocks, its inside texture will change again, similar to .
- Version exclusive: Can be oriented in 16 different directions on top of a block like mob heads.
- Is now more slippery.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Bone meal can no longer be used too quickly.
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode.
- Players can no longer breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks.
- The breath meter will no longer decrease when the player is visually above water.
- The breath meter is no longer refilled after quitting and loading back into a world.
- Dolphins can no longer be fed fish immediately after they have already been fed.
- Fences can once again be placed on leaves and certain other blocks.
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block.
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable.
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting.
- All buttons will now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an item frame.
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming.
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks.
- Zombies that have transformed from husks no longer have super speed on land.
- Movement speed will stay constant after turning while sprint-flying in Creative mode.
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending.
- Mobs once again no longer spawn on carpet.
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats.
- Fixed the marker on treasure maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world.
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Tridents thrown into soul sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working.
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles.
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in.
- Using the '
/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255.
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, May 2, 2018