The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
September 6, 2017
- Now available as a
/gameruleand a toggle under settings.
- Tweaked Inventory and Crafting Table controls on Pocket UI.
- Classic UI Inventory and Crafting Table can now be controllable as like Windows 10 Edition on phones again.
- Visibility status now saved separately for inventory & crafting.
- Tweaked the UI to fit screen devices.
- Added a per entity type limit that only affects creepers and ghasts so they won't spawn if there's already a certain number in a 5×5 chunk area.
- Tweaked entity counting to improve performance.
- Removed upload custom skin button in Xbox One beta until the console platforms complete the work to allow uploading of skins to the console.
- Changed the highlight slot image and adjusted layering to have it under the item.
- Items are no longer deselected when the virtual keyboard closes
- Fixed a crash associated with storage
- Fixed a crash when the host leaves the session while in split-screen
- Fixed a crash when traveling through the End portal while the inventory window is open
- Players can again switch between skins from the same skin/mash-up pack
- Creepers should always explode now and won't stop exploding just because you hit them
- Can no longer attach blocks (like torches) to cocoa beans
- Fixed auto selecting after crafting to select the correct item
- Fixed some world conversion bugs
- No more crashes when attempting to use the skin picker with the Korean language selected
- Totem of Undying now protects you from fall damage
- Fixed a crash on Win 10 devices running an older Win 10 update
- Players are no longer transferred back to the play menu when attempting to connect via split-screen in a multiplayer game
- Fixed a crash when a player loaded a custom superflat world with the player located close to an Ocean Monument
- Players won't mine blocks anymore when using the touch-and-hold method to use a held item
- Fixed a crash when a player used an Ender pearl to teleport through an End gateway in a converted world
- Converted worlds with DLC applied again have the DLC applied when downloaded to another console on the same XBL account
- Splash text no longer pulses really quickly when cancelling out of a level load
- HUD opacity now changes to max for ~5 seconds and fades back to what you have set in options after changing hotbar slots
- Players should now get more correct messaging when blocked on connecting to a partner server
- Players can now reenter partner servers without having to restart the game (Android only)
- Drift has been reduced in creative flight mode and players won't drop out of flight by touching the ground.
- Descending with the right joystick in creative mode is no longer super slow (Xbox only)
- No more blank profiles on Xbox Live profiles
- Fixed a crash that occurred after changing players
- Players again start with items in their inventory in creative mode
- If the hotbar is full and a player selects a creative item, it picks up the item and moves focus to the hotbar
- Fixed some chat bugs
- Off-hand items can be removed again
- Game no longer freezes on the "saving world" message if the player signs out of their profile while in a world
- Cake now has a stack size of 64
/execute ... detectnow has the right position offsets
- "Minecraft Win 10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 9" – Minecraft Feedback