Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
(Redirected from Bedrock Edition 1.2 build 9)
September 6, 2017
- Now available as a
/gameruleand a toggle under settings.
- Tweaked Inventory and Crafting Table controls on Pocket UI.
- Classic UI Inventory and Crafting Table can now be controllable as like Windows 10 Edition on phones again.
- Visibility status now saved separately for inventory & crafting.
- Tweaked the UI to fit screen devices.
- Added a per entity type limit that only affects creepers and ghasts so they won't spawn if there's already a certain number in a 5×5 chunk area.
- Tweaked entity counting to improve performance.
- Removed upload custom skin button in Xbox One beta until the console platforms complete the work to allow uploading of skins to the console.
- Changed the highlight slot image and adjusted layering to have it under the item.
- Items are no longer deselected when the virtual keyboard closes
- Fixed a crash associated with storage
- Fixed a crash when the host leaves the session while in split-screen
- Fixed a crash when traveling through the End portal while the inventory window is open
- Players can again switch between skins from the same skin/mash-up pack
- Creepers should always explode now and won't stop exploding just because you hit them
- Can no longer attach blocks (like torches) to cocoa beans
- Fixed auto selecting after crafting to select the correct item
- Fixed some world conversion bugs
- No more crashes when attempting to use the skin picker with the Korean language selected
- Totem of Undying now protects you from fall damage
- Fixed a crash on Win 10 devices running an older Win 10 update
- Players are no longer transferred back to the play menu when attempting to connect via split-screen in a multiplayer game
- Fixed a crash when a player loaded a custom superflat world with the player located close to an Ocean Monument
- Players won't mine blocks anymore when using the touch-and-hold method to use a held item
- Fixed a crash when a player used an Ender pearl to teleport through an End gateway in a converted world
- Converted worlds with DLC applied again have the DLC applied when downloaded to another console on the same XBL account
- Splash text no longer pulses really quickly when cancelling out of a level load
- HUD opacity now changes to max for ~5 seconds and fades back to what you have set in options after changing hotbar slots
- Players should now get more correct messaging when blocked on connecting to a partner server
- Players can now reenter partner servers without having to restart the game (Android only)
- Drift has been reduced in creative flight mode and players won't drop out of flight by touching the ground.
- Descending with the right joystick in creative mode is no longer super slow (Xbox only)
- No more blank profiles on Xbox Live profiles
- Fixed a crash that occurred after changing players
- Players again start with items in their inventory in creative mode
- If the hotbar is full and a player selects a creative item, it picks up the item and moves focus to the hotbar
- Fixed some chat bugs
- Off-hand items can be removed again
- Game no longer freezes on the "saving world" message if the player signs out of their profile while in a world
- Cake now has a stack size of 64
/execute ... detectnow has the right position offsets
- "Minecraft Win 10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 9" – Minecraft Feedback