Bedrock Edition 1.2.5/Development versions
This is a list of Bedrock Edition 1.2.5 development versions.
- New 3 buttons to Classic UI: "Inventory only", "Inventory with Recipe Book" and "Recipe Book only"
- Pressing the A button on the Creative inventory will now place one item in the inventory, not a full stack. Pressing the button will place a full stack and will clear the hotbar in Creative mode (Controllers only)
- Add and View Ratings
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the skin picker
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using uppercase letters in
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the
/fillcommand with several different blocks
- Decreased the sensitivity of placing blocks
- Fixed torches and other light sources giving off very little light when Smooth Lighting was enabled
- Attacking or mining with an enchanted book will no longer apply the book's enchantment
- Cobweb will now drop as an item when cut with shears
- Food particles now appear when feeding animals
- All mobs can now be spawned on water by players
- It's now easier to see the texture animation of flowing water
- When placing layered snow, only one block will now be taken from the inventory
- Flint and Steel no longer takes damage when hitting mobs
- Using Pick Block on giant mushrooms will no longer give unobtainable mushroom blocks
- Arrows that are picked up will now join an existing stack in the offhand slot, not creating a separate stack
- Minecarts and boats can no longer be destroyed by Ender Pearls
- Door and fence gates can now be placed on dirt path blocks
- Items moving in flowing water will no longer have jittery movement
- Dead bushes can now be replaced when placing blocks and items
- Decreased the hitbox size on crops
- The hitbox size of Nether Wart will now increase as it grows
- Light Gray Shulker Boxes now have the proper name
- Shulker Boxes now only give a full Redstone signal when filled with 27 full item stacks
- Top snow is now destroyed immediately after placing water or lava over it
- Food particles no longer come out of players' foreheads
- Crafting and container screens now close when a player takes from another player or mob
- It is no longer possible for players to place a block in the same space they are sneaking, causing them to fall
- Uncraftable and unobtainable items no longer appear in the Recipe Book in Survival mode
- The tooltip for Stone variants in the Recipe Book now properly show they're in the "Nature" category
- Mooshroom now displays a particle effect when sheared
- Eating and drinking animations are now visible when a player is seen from third-person view while under the invisibility status effect
- Additional Map items are no longer lost when more than one Map is placed in an Anvil’s input slot while creating a Locator Map
- Fixed player's camera Y-value from flickering up/down when the player teleports
- Fixed "Custom" skin name appearing as placeholder text on player skin change notifications
- Fixed the left leg being rotated the wrong way on armor stand poses
- Scroll bars in menus no longer jitter when using the right stick to scroll
- When pressing tab to complete a command, the choices are now sorted correctly
- Flowers and beds are now properly cloned by the
- Using the
/givecommand when the inventory is full will drop items in front of the player
- Resource Packs downloaded from the store will no longer appear in the Behavior Packs section of the Storage screen
- Content is now fully removed from Storage if deleted after restarting the game
- The "Import started" notification will no longer be delayed to appear when importing large content packs
- Several fixes to Marketplace menus
- Fixed a crash that occurred when destroying a piston during its extend animation and there is a block on top of the piston
- Flying is no longer activated when trying to sprint in water with Auto Jump enabled in Creative mode
- Hitting mobs will now produce an impact/damage sound
- Parrots will now react to being on fire in Survival mode but will no longer burn when perched on a player's shoulder in Creative mode
- Pistons no longer get stuck or break randomly
- Non-full blocks no longer appear as the full width of a block when moved by pistons
- Blocks moved by pistons no longer leave stretched graphical artifacts
- The Ender Dragon can no longer get stuck in boats
- Sheep that spawned from breeding will now drop loot
- Fixed banner items being too bright
- Slightly increased the spawn rate of Ocelots
- Players without block breaking permissions can no longer break crops by jumping
- Fixed an incorrect error message when the
/replaceitemcommand has an out of range value
- Mixer Interaction: Game commands can now be linked to interactive buttons for viewers to interact directly with the game.
- Mobile Broadcasting: Native broadcasting for several streaming services has been added.
- Moved store offers on several screens. Thanks to all of our players who gave us feedback on this!
- Improvements to the Create screen for available templates
- Further adjustments to the sensitivity of block placement
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a Realm that contains banners
- The arrow marker on a map no longer becomes a dot when a player walks out of the map bounds
- Tools will no longer lose durability faster than mobs take damage
- Creepers standing in double tallgrass now deal appropriate damage
- Fixed a corrupted audio loop when pointing at an item frame in Adventure mode
- Fall height is no longer compounded the next time a player takes fall damage when chorus fruit teleports a player from a higher elevation
- Fixed chests, pumpkins, and stairs not facing the right direction in hand
- Entities and particles are now properly lit in the Nether when playing in split-screen (Xbox One only)
- Players can no longer take damage when walking backwards and placing blocks at head level
- Hostile mobs will no longer spawn on top or inside transparent blocks
- Starting maps will now upgrade correctly on an anvil
- After running out of materials for torches, books, or bookshelves, cursor focus no longer moves to another item
- Fixed the timing of pistons interacting with other pistons
- Decreased explosion resistance of slabs
- Players will no longer spawn at a the position of a destroyed bed when leaving the End
- Parrots no longer choose the same mob to follow repeatedly
- Lily pads can now be broken by boats when colliding from any direction
- Tamed horses, donkeys, and mules can now be ridden immediately if mounted while eating grass
- Banners in item frames no longer change patterns based on the banner that the player in holding
- Bed recipe will now appear in the Recipe * Book when only one ingredient is present in the inventory
- Observers now properly redirect Redstone Dust
- Observers powering Redstone Dust below will now power components adjacent to the dust
- Daylight sensors no longer output power at night when they have no view of the sky
- Skeletons now turn before shooting
- Fixed the sound when throwing items
- Fixed parrots losing their sitting status when loading a world, and incidentally fixed chickens flapping their wings after spawn
- Editing 'options.txt' can once again be used to increase chunk render distance
- Arrow of Decay can now be given using the '/give' command
- Natural Regeneration can now be disabled on Peaceful difficulty
- Having the PvP game rule disabled no longer makes players immune to the '/kill' command
- Fixed hopper minecarts not filling from chests when slightly clipped into a block
- The camera no longer flickers along the Y-axis after teleporting
- Items on the cursor will now be dropped when the inventory is full and the inventory screen is closed
- Improved navigation of the inventory screen when using the controller cursor
- Settings sliders can no longer be adjusted with the D-pad until the A button is used to select them
- Controller hints will now say "Place" while sneaking and aiming at a container
- Fixed the rendering of borders on the Skin Picker screen
- Scroll bars are now visible after switching tabs on the Settings screen
- The main menu background now has a raised camera angle and scales properly based on the device's aspect ratio
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a world while wearing armor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when sending a message containing "%0".
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to teleport millions of blocks away.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when mobs were killed by something that wasn't an entity.
- Fixed several issues with missing chunks and lost progress during world conversion (Xbox One only).
- Worlds deleted or changed on other consoles will now sync with the console they were created on (Xbox One only).
- Fixed an issue where some owners of Minecraft on Android devices would be prompted to acquire a license.
- Improved navigation when using a controller on several menu screens.
- Increased performance when jumping into water when mobs are around.
- Template world data is no longer lost when loading a cloud save on a different console (Xbox One only).
- Fixed changes made in converted worlds not saving after a player walks into another dimension (Xbox One only).
- Redstone Repeaters facing into Redstone Dust now properly redirect the Dust.
- Observers facing each other now output a steady, repeating Redstone signal.
- Removed the hard-coded chat filter from featured servers.
- Coordinates are no longer censored.
- Fixed an exploit surrounding the use of encrypted skin packs.
- Names of players outside of render distance will now appear in auto-complete when typing commands.
- The '/clear' command will now clear items from armor slots by item name.
- Fixed the XP Cost text on the anvil screen not being readable.
- The 'minecraft:transformation' component now has a 'keep_owner' property to allow for an entity to keep its original owner.
- Fixed placeholder images for items on the Storage screen.
- Multiple commands can now be entered on a single meta property with Mixer interaction.
- Only 11 characters can now be typed into the Join Realm code field.
- Mobs can now be rotated using the 'xRot' and 'yRot' arguments when using teleport commands.
- Signs will now close when the virtual keyboard is closed.
Notes and references
- "Minecraft Android Beta - 1.2.5 Build 1" – Minecraft Feedback
- "Minecraft Xbox One/Win 10/Android Beta - 1.2.5 Build 2" – Minecraft Feedback
- "Minecraft Xbox One/Win 10/Android Beta - 1.2.5 Build 3" – Minecraft Feedback