The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 22.214.171.124
|Internal version no.||
Android, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One – 126.96.36.199
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One – April 20, 2018
188.8.131.52 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on April 20, 2018. This update was released as 1.2.16 on iOS. It is still multiplayer compatible with other devices running version 1.2.13 and 1.2.16.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Skin selections will once again save after closing the game or signing out
- Item names and descriptions once again appear when selecting an item on Classic UI with touch controls
- Items are no longer duplicated or lost when using touch controls on Classic UI
- Items now properly stack when moving inventory with touch controls on Classic UI
- Fixed Superflat worlds losing their chunks after opening with the latest update
- Japanese text will now be entered into text fields correctly
- Command Blocks no longer lose their data when closing a world
- Previous Output for Command Blocks now updates correctly
- 1.2.16 has the highest minor version number of updates on Bedrock Edition, at "16". The highest on Java Edition is "17", with Alpha v1.0.17.
- "Minecraft - 184.108.40.206 / 1.2.16 iOS" – Minecraft Feedback