iOS - 1.2.16
Android, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One - 184.108.40.206
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One - April 20, 2018
This article is about the Bedrock Edition. For other editions, see Version history
1.2.16 was an update, which was released for the Bedrock Edition. This update was released as 220.127.116.11 on non-iOS devices.
It is still multiplayer compatible with other devices running version 1.2.13 and 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Skin selections will once again save after closing the game or signing out
- Item names and descriptions once again appear when selecting an item on Classic UI with touch controls
- Items are no longer duplicated or lost when using touch controls on Classic UI
- Items now properly stack when moving inventory with touch controls on Classic UI
- Fixed Superflat worlds losing their chunks after opening with the latest update
- Japanese text will now be entered into text fields correctly
- Command Blocks no longer lose their data when closing a world
- Previous Output for Command Blocks now updates correctly