1.2.15 was an update, which was released for the Bedrock Edition exclusive to iOS devices. It is still multiplayer compatible with other devices running version 1.2.13.
- Fixed the bug that caused players to not be able to see their purchased Minecoins and locked other content purchased previously
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Skin selections will once again save after closing the game or signing out.
- Permissions can once again be set for individual players in Realms.
- Item names and descriptions once again appear when selecting an item on Classic UI with touch controls.
- Japanese text will now be entered into text fields correctly.
- Items now properly stack when moving inventory with touch controls on Classic UI.