Bedrock Edition 1.16.210
|Planned release date||
- Added text-to-speech setting to the Audio settings.
- Added stop action command.
- Added new slash command options for passing in a list of block states to set on the block being spawned.
- Can now delete saved structure list with
- Changed the following options name:
- "Enable Text To Speech For Chat" to "Text To Speech For Chat".
- "Enable Text To Speech with Device Settings" to "Text To Speech with Device Settings".
- "Enable UI Screen Reader" to "Text To Speech For UI".
- Fullscreen can now be toggled with F11 keyboard shortcut.
- Vanilla Parity
- Pouring water on Top Snow no longer creates snowballs.
- Using bone meal in warm ocean biomes now only generates sea grass, coral, and coral fans ( ).
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing language settings.
- Players are once again able to join servers when the server has view-distance set to 4 or less ( ).
- Animations for custom mobs based on vanilla actor types for their "runtime_identifier" (such as Pandas and Polar Bears) will now work properly ( ).
- Brought back capability to rejoin a server after it has been suspended and resumed.
- Updated outdated loading screen tips ( , ).
- Shulker Boxes no longer lose their inventory when undyed in cauldrons ( ).
- Added new logic for mobs dismounting rideables.
- This also introduces a more fine grained entity height check allowing different dismount places for entities of different heights.
- The player will no longer dismount into liquids (lava or water) from rideables such as boats.
- Sign in failures now have a more helpful error message and provide error codes.
- Ink Sac from Wandering Trader can now be used for crafting and it can be stacked ( ).
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Ender Dragon animation to appear jittery ( ).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Actors from initializing their animation component.
- Mining a Crimson Hyphae with Silk Touch now returns a placeable block.
- In all worlds created with the same seed, the same chest will now always generate the same content in the same order ( ).
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders don't become partially invisible and don't crash the title when they are opened ( ).
- Golden Apple and Enchanted Apple now have colored hotbar text when selecting them ( ).
- Fixed a bug where parrots could fly upwards indefinitely.
- Zombie villagers spawned from zombie spawners on Marketplace worlds that were created after version 1.11 now correctly spawn as V2 zombie villagers. When cured, they will now correctly turn into V2 villagers.
- Horses, Donkeys, Mules, Skeleton Horses, and Zombie Horses can now properly be given custom names, and identified using their respective "runtime_identifier".
- Fixed an issue with maps rendering over transparent objects when attached to item frames in RTX worlds.
- Reduced ghosting of fish when viewed through the water with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed the screen reader not reading the title on the Permissions screen.
rotate_rider_byto function for custom mobs.
- Fixed upgrade path for
format_version1.13.0 boats to be properly upgraded to 1.16.100, which resolves a bug where boats in templated worlds with a version lower than 1.16.100 had no gravity ( ).
- Documentation for Bedrock Server Commands has been updated to show the correct commands for permission reloading and listing ( ).
- Teleport command now correctly aligns your rotation with the destination entity ( ).
- Selector argument options can again be seen and auto-completed correctly after specifying one ( ).
- Spawn events now show as suggestions for the
/summoncommand ( ).
SendCommandFeedbackno longer prevents display of outgoing messages ( ).
/tickingarea removecommands performed during the same tick will no longer result in inaccurate messages about the number of ticking areas in use.
- Players can no longer overrun the maximum number of standalone ticking areas in use by adding them all in the same tick.
- Score values on the scoreboard now align on the right of the table ( ).
- Achievement Screen
- Removed the input legend of the Achievement page Summary panel when narration is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar could be hidden behind the input legend.
- Fixed achievement details page getting its content hidden behind the Input legend.
- Updated size of achievement reward frame.
- Updated frame art for locked achievements.
- 1.16.210 has the highest patch version number across all editions, at "210".
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 2, 2020.
- "Thanks! Yes, this is separate from .200" – @MattGartzke