The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 1.14.60
|Internal version no.||
April 15, 2020
- Added a legal disclaimer before loading a world: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- The ability to transfer worlds from PlayStation 3 Edition and PlayStation Vita Edition has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Minecraft not to launch past the loading screen after updating ( ).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a split-screen player left the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed an issue that showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space ( ).
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not loading when not signed into a Microsoft account.
- Fixed issues with content not transferring to a Microsoft account if the content was purchased without being signed in.
- Fixed some special characters not appearing on signs or book & quill.
- Animation controllers in behavior packs can now run commands on Realms ( ).
- "Minecraft - 1.14.60 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, April 15, 2020