Bedrock Edition 1.14.30
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 – February 11, 2020
1.14.30 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on February 11, 2020, which fixes bugs. While it was not the last update to 1.14, it was the last one before the beta builds of 1.16.0 started.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- 256x resolution packs are now restricted on Xbox One to prevent crashing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in certain worlds. ( )
- Split screen now displays a message to join when the main controller is disconnected.
- Realms can no longer be purchased if not logged into Xbox Live.
- Players that are not linked to a Nintendo account on Switch are once again able to edit characters.
- Fixed an issue where joinable friends on Nintendo Switch were still visible after the world has been closed.
- Auto-jump no longer triggers unexpectedly when trying to walk through open doors. ( )
- Restored kelp growth to its proper, faster rate. ( )
- Bamboo in flower pots are no longer empty after converting a world from Editions.
- Crafting multiple honey blocks now returns the correct amount of empty glass bottles on a 2x2 grid. (Still not fully fixed) ( )
- User interface
- The 'Sign In' button is now scaled properly on all platforms.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the pause menu when hosting a game without an internet connection.
- Entities no longer stop moving when the
circle_around_anchorbehavior is added via a component group added by an event and/or there was a block close to their hitbox.
- "Minecraft - 1.14.30 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 11, 2020