Bedrock Edition 1.14.30
|Internal version number||
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 – February 11, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- 256x resolution packs are now restricted on Xbox One to prevent crashing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in certain worlds. ( )
- Split screen now displays a message to join when the main controller is disconnected.
- Realms can no longer be purchased if not logged into Xbox Live.
- Players that are not linked to a Nintendo account on Switch are once again able to edit characters.
- Fixed an issue where joinable friends on Nintendo Switch were still visible after the world has been closed.
- Auto-jump no longer triggers unexpectedly when trying to walk through open doors. ( )
- Restored kelp growth to its proper, faster rate. ( )
- Bamboo in flower pots are no longer empty after converting a world from Editions.
- Crafting multiple honey blocks now returns the correct amount of empty glass bottles on a 2x2 grid. (Still not fully fixed) ( )
- User interface
- The 'Sign In' button is now scaled properly on all platforms.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the pause menu when hosting a game without an internet connection.
- Entities no longer stop moving when the
circle_around_anchorbehavior is added via a component group added by an event and/or there was a block close to their hitbox.
- "Minecraft - 1.14.30 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 11, 2020