Bedrock Edition 1.14.20
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One, PS4: January 28, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when loading into world on Nintendo Switch.
- Placing a compass and locator map in the crafting grid no longer causes the game to crash. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when traveling through a nether portal with another entity. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when converting a world with fireworks equipped in a crossbow.
- Fixed a crash that could occur with raids on converted worlds.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the 'Extreme Speed Runner' Marketplace world on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Classic skin choices no longer revert after reloading the game. ( )
- Fixed .mcworld and .mctemplate files not importing on devices running iOS 13.
- Fixed the LittleBigPlanet world and textures not being usable if the game was installed from disc.
- Fixed issues with the 'Chroma Hills' texture pack not loading on Nintendo Switch.
- Split-screen players can no longer be left in a limbo state when joining the game while the primary player quits at the same time.
- Fixed Microsoft account errors for Nintendo Switch users.
- Fixed Nintendo Switch user's difficulty joining cross platform friends.
- Projectiles can now be shot through the gap between two honey blocks.
- Players no longer bounce when being pushed and pulled by honey blocks and pistons. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented mobs from spawning under transparent blocks ( ).
- Bees no longer fly in and out of a beehive or nest that is on fire. ( )
- Fixed tamed wolves not breeding by increasing their breeding priority. ( )
- Tamed parrots sitting on the player's shoulder are now transitioned after world conversion.
- Fixed pillagers not attacking players after world conversion.
- Fixed players not obtaining Bad Omen when killing a pillager captain after world conversion.
- Tridents no longer bounce continuously on the sides of honey blocks. ( )
- Honey bottles now show the proper item tooltip. ( )
- Undyed shulker boxes now retain their color after world conversion. ( )
- User interface
- A confirmation prompt now appears if purchasing Realms on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause text to overlap when using different window resolutions in the Marketplace.
- Beehives and bee nests now have proper textures when placed with the
- Defining an execute location no longer breaks the "detect" argument.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent behavior pack animations from working on Android. ( )
- The sensing component (used for ranged attacks) now calculates the view direction like it used to, making it so mobs can see their target on the y-axis.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from being teleported and rotated smoothly.
- Fixed the order of
on_entryevents being reversed in animation controller state transitions.
- Local space for particles attached to entities will once again inherit the locator's bone rotation.
- Originally, this version was going to be known as Bedrock Edition 1.14.2.
- "Minecraft - 1.14.20 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, January 28, 2020