The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 1.14.1
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One: December 18, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay, across all platforms.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when signing into Xbox Live on some Android devices.
- Added a potential fix for a crash and user interface corruption that occurred after updating the game on Xbox One.
- Improved performance in areas with high numbers of players.
- Increased performance when loading skins on featured servers.
- Fixed some achievements and trophies unlocking for all players during a multiplayer session.
- View bobbing once again behaves correctly when facing North and South. ( )
- Bees now become hostile towards the player when baby bees are attacked.
- Bees now die after attacking. ( )
- Monsters no longer spawn on glass and leaves.
- Fixed items disappearing when crafting several items. ( )
- Fixed some instances of milk randomly disappearing from buckets. ( )
- Character creator
- Fixed some character creator items appearing incorrectly.
- Fixes to character creator screens when scrolling with the right thumbstick.
- Fixed broken textures appearing after resource packs are deactivated.
- User interface
- Fixed the prompt that appears when split-screen guests attempt to join a multiplayer world without a Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
- Fixed the Sign In button on the main menu having the wrong position and touching the edge of the screen with some languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players not to be able to leave the inventory screen on the Marketplace.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the resource packs and behavior packs screens.
- Various fixes to the user interface when using Japanese language.
- Fixed the Mario skin pack’s description never loading on Nintendo Switch.
- The first beta for 1.14.1 came out before 1.14.0 was fully released.
- This is the first time since 1.2.13 that a minor update has received development versions.
- "The Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 update is now available! Lots of fixes, especially with login issues on PlayStation 4. Give it a whirl!
Nintendo Switch players: You should be receiving the update around 7pm Pacific tonight so thanks for hanging in there." – @mattgartzke, December 19, 2019
- "Minecraft - 1.14.1 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 18, 2019