Bedrock Edition 220.127.116.11
|Internal version number||
PS4: December 13, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing into a Microsoft account.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the trial version when performing an action that would unlock a trophy.
- Having many Editions worlds no longer increases startup time.
- Fixed the error that would occur when pressing the 'Unlock Full Game' button in the trial version.
- Fixed the 'Error Number 0' account error that occurred on the main menu and store.
- View bobbing once again behaves correctly when facing north and south. ( )
- Shulker boxes with items are no longer missing from chests after converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. ( )
- Fixed world conversion enabling cheats on Survival worlds. ( )
- Fixed some trophies unlocking for all players during a multiplayer session.
- Bees will now die after attacking. ( )
- Fixed broken textures appearing after resource packs are deactivated.
- Fixed some character creator items appearing incorrectly.
- User interface
- Fixed an issue that caused some players not to be able to leave the inventory screen on the Marketplace.
- Fixes to character creator screens when scrolling with the right thumbstick.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the resource packs and behavior packs screens.
- "Minecraft - 18.104.22.168 (PS4 Only)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 13, 2019