The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 126.96.36.199
|Internal version no.||
PS4: December 13, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing into a Microsoft account.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the trial version when performing an action that would unlock a trophy.
- Having many Editions worlds no longer increases startup time.
- Fixed the error that would occur when pressing the 'Unlock Full Game' button in the trial version.
- Fixed the 'Error Number 0' account error that occurred on the main menu and store.
- View bobbing once again behaves correctly when facing north and south. ( )
- Shulker boxes with items are no longer missing from chests after converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. ( )
- Fixed world conversion enabling cheats on Survival worlds. ( )
- Fixed some trophies unlocking for all players during a multiplayer session.
- Bees will now die after attacking. ( )
- Fixed broken textures appearing after resource packs are deactivated.
- Fixed some character creator items appearing incorrectly.
- User interface
- Fixed an issue that caused some players not to be able to leave the inventory screen on the Marketplace.
- Fixes to character creator screens when scrolling with the right thumbstick.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the resource packs and behavior packs screens.
- "Minecraft - 188.8.131.52 (PS4 Only)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 13, 2019