The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 1.14.0
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One, PS4 – December 10, 2019
1.14.0, the first release of Buzzy Bees, is a major update to Bedrock Edition released on December 10–11, 2019, alongside Java Edition 1.15. It adds bees and bee-related items, such as honey blocks and beehives. It also marks the arrival of Bedrock Edition on PlayStation 4, discontinuing the PlayStation 4 Edition and resultantly Legacy Console Edition as a whole.
- Crafted with 6 planks and 3 honeycombs.
- Function the same as bee nests, but does not need a Silk Touch enchanted tool to be dropped.
- Spawn naturally in flower forests, plains, and sunflower plains biomes.
- Can house up to 3 bees.
- Fill up with honey.
- Have a max honey level of 5.
- Can be obtained by using a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Crafted with 4 honeycombs.
- Are purely decorative.
- Crafted with 4 honey bottles.
- Drastically reduce movement speed and jump height.
- Can be climbed down, and will drag anything on them when moved by a piston.
- Do not stick to slime blocks.
- Reduce fall damage by 80%.
- Can be drunk by using it, restoring 6 () hunger points.
- Drinking one will also remove the poison effect.
- Can be used to craft sugar and honey blocks.
- Obtained by using a bottle on full bee hives/nests.
- Obtained by using shears on full bee hives/nests.
- Can be used to craft bee hives and honeycomb blocks.
- Added bee spawn egg.
- Have 10 health.
- Live in groups near hives and nests.
- If a bee does not have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one.
- Can be bred using any flower.
- Adult and baby bees will pollinate flowers, then go back to nests and hives and make honey.
- Bees can make plants grow faster if they pass above it after pollinating flowers.
- Attack in a swarm if provoked,have a baby or if honey is taken from nests/hives without using a campfire.
- When they attack, they give Poison to the target and die 50-60 seconds after attacking.
- Are affected by Bane of Arthropods.
- Version exclusive: Added 3 new achievements:
- Bee our guest - Use a campfire to collect honey from a Beehive using a bottle without aggravating the bees (15G)
- Total Beelocation - Move a Bee Nest with 3 bees inside using Silk Touch (30G)
- Sticky Situation - Slide down a honey block to slow your fall (30G)
showtagsgamerule. [more information needed]
- Added support for Bedrock on PlayStation 4 Edition.
- Changed the texture to match Java Edition.
- Are now sorted alphabetically in the Creative inventory.
- Players can no longer start swimming in 1-block deep water.
- Improved performance.
- Added new loading screen tips and trivia.
- Changed the title screen background to reflect bees and items related to them.
- Map-making and add-ons
- Item tags can now be hidden in the UI using the
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing into Xbox Live on Android.
- Fixed an issue with kelp growth causing lag in specific chunks. ( )
- Fixed a render distance issue that could cause an old style (limited) world to not load correctly if a player logged out in a specific corner of that world.
- Fixed an issue that was causing scripting error messages to show on the Alien Worlds Marketplace world.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing chests to become invisible. ( )
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause touch screen controls to become inverted. ( )
- Improved the accuracy of pathfinding for flying mobs.
- Baby pigmen now hold their swords in their hands, rather than around their necks. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing sugar cane to break when a nearby water source became waterlogged. ( )
- Arrows and tridents no longer fall through the ground after being deflected by a shield. ( )
- Dragon heads now appear at the correct height. ( )
- Buckets can once again be used to milk cows. ( )
- Milk buckets can again be used to craft cakes. ( )
- Fixed acacia leaves sometimes becoming stuck in the inventory hotbar.
- Placing armor on an armor stand in Creative mode no longer equips it on the player as well.
- Character creator
- Various fixes to the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that was causing worn items to transfer between character creator models unexpectedly.
- Adding or removing the founder's cape now updates the skin in-game without needing to restart.
- Platform restricted skins can now be previewed in the character creator.
- Fixed capes not rendering in some skin packs. ( )
- Fixed another issue that was causing player skins to revert to a default Alex or Steve after relaunching the game.
- Skins that don't roam to Minecraft Earth no longer display "Usable Everywhere" in the character creator.
- Equipping a new custom skin now updates the player model without needing to restart the game.
- Optimized the size of character creator skins to improve performance when playing in multiplayer.
- Fixed the held item bobbing animation when moving in first person view. ( )
- The block breaking animation now shows again if a block is below water when the player is above.
- The player's hand no longer disappears when gliding with elytra. ( )
- Water now renders correctly when kelp is placed next to a glass block.
- User interface
- Fixed a navigation issue that could cause an incorrect focus change when choosing an option from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause menu flickering when navigating through the character creator.
- The "See Pack in Store" button in the character creator can now be highlighted and selected when using a controller.
- Fixed some misspelled splash text.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Custom entities once again show their health bar correctly while being ridden.
- Fixed an issue with particle billboarding that was causing them to appear flipped in the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue with pivot points for custom geometry cube models.
- Fixed a bug that was causing tamed entity damage to be counted as coming from mounted players.