1.14.0, the first release of Buzzy Bees, is an upcoming major update to Bedrock Edition set to release on December 10, 2019, alongside Java Edition 1.15. It will add bees and bee-related items, such as honey blocks and bee nests.
- Crafted with 6 planks and 3 honeycombs.
- Function the same as bee nests, but does not need a Silk Touch enchanted tool to be dropped.
- Bee nests
- Spawn naturally in flower forests, plains, and sunflower plains biomes.
- Can house up to 3 bees.
- Fill up with honey.
- Have a max honey level of 5.
- Can be obtained by using a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Honeycomb blocks
- Crafted with 4 honeycombs.
- Are purely decorative.
- Honey blocks
- Crafted with 4 honey bottles.
- Drastically reduce movement speed and jump height.
- Can be climbed down, and will drag anything on them when moved by a piston.
- Reduce fall damage by 80%.
- Honey bottles
- Can be drunk by using it, restoring 6 () hunger points.
- Can be used to craft sugar and honey blocks.
- Obtained by using a bottle on full bee hives/nests.
- Obtained by using shears on full bee hives/nests.
- Can be used to craft bee hives and honeycomb blocks.
- Spawn eggs
- Have 10 health.
- Live in groups near hives and nests.
- If a bee does not have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one.
- Can be bred using any flower.
- Attack in a swarm if provoked.
- When they attack, they give Poison to the target and dies 50-60 seconds after attacking.
- Affected by Bane of Arthropods
- Slime blocks
- Spawn eggs
- Are now sorted alphabetically in the Creative inventory.
- Loading tips
- Added new loading screen tips and trivia.
- Menu screen
- Changed the title screen background to reflect bees and items related to them.
- Map-making and add-ons
- Item tags can now be hidden in the UI using the
/gamerule showtags command.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with kelp growth causing lag in specific chunks. (MCPE-50175)
- Fixed the breaking animation for glass on certain packs.
- Capes now appear correctly in the skin picker.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the "Beam Me Up" achievement from being obtained. (MCPE-21425)
- Fixed an issue with that caused some skins to show a solid white cape. (MCPE-52005)
- Fixed a render distance issue that could cause an old style (limited) world to not load correctly if a player logged out in a specific corner of that world.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some capes to not scale to skins correctly in the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some selections in the character creator to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that was causing scripting error messages to show on the Alien Worlds Marketplace pack.
- Waterlogged blocks are no longer ticked by other redstone circuits in the same chunk.
- Arrows or tridents no longer fall through the ground after being deflected by a shield. (MCPE-44721)
- Placing armor on an armor stand in Creative no longer equips it on the player as well.
- Reduced the fox attack radius to match the Java Edition.
- Improved the accuracy of pathfinding for flying mobs.
- User interface
- Equipped carpets now appear correctly in the llama inventory again.
- Add-ons and script engine
- The boss health bar now shows correctly when creating custom wither entities.
- Custom entities once again show the health bar correctly while being ridden.