Bedrock Edition 1.13.1
November 12, 2019
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when joining Realms.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining featured servers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing lingering potions.
- Error message "Failed" displays when attempting to "Create on Realms" while there are expired Realms for the account.
- Character creator
- Elytra is no longer invisible or blocky when using a custom imported skin. ( )
- Players can now apply the founder's cape to custom imported skins. ( )
- Waiting for a skin to load no longer blocks players from getting into a game. ( )
- Players no longer share the same custom skin during multiplayer sessions. ( )
- Fixed chests sometimes being invisible. ( )
- Going through portals now takes the player to the correct place in the corresponding dimension. ( )
- Tweaked view bobbing movement. ( )
- User interface
- Closed Realms are no longer displayed on the "Create on Realms" screen.
- Fixed incorrect Japanese and Korean characters appearing in the language settings.
- "Minecraft - 1.13.1 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 12, 2019