The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Bedrock Edition 1.13.1
November 12, 2019
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when joining Realms.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining featured servers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing lingering potions.
- Error message "Failed" displays when attempting to "Create on Realms" while there are expired Realms for the account.
- Character creator
- Elytra is no longer invisible or blocky when using a custom imported skin. ( )
- Players can now apply the founder's cape to custom imported skins. ( )
- Waiting for a skin to load no longer blocks players from getting into a game. ( )
- Players no longer share the same custom skin during multiplayer sessions. ( )
- Fixed chests sometimes being invisible. ( )
- Going through portals now takes the player to the correct place in the corresponding dimension. ( )
- Tweaked view bobbing movement. ( )
- User interface
- Closed Realms are no longer displayed on the "Create on Realms" screen.
- Fixed incorrect Japanese and Korean characters appearing in the language settings.
- "Minecraft - 1.13.1 (Bedrock)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 12, 2019