From Minecraft Wiki
November 5, 2010
|This page would benefit from the addition of an image.
Please remove this notice once you've added a suitable image to the article. The specific instructions are: Add a screenshot of this version, with a source to back it up
Alpha v1.2.1 was a version of Alpha released on November 5, 2010, to fix bugs. Although the launcher claims to have this version available, the version listed is just a duplicate of Alpha v1.2.1_01.
- Mob spawning reverted to old code.
- Leaves particle colors now reflect the biome instead of having the grayscale texture.
- 4 bugs fixed
- Signs on the sides of cacti no longer crash the game
- Fixed the player getting stuck in the top of the world in multiplayer.
- Optimized CPU usage for mob spawning
- Music now plays in multiplayer
- "Minecraft Alpha 1.2.1, Minecraft Server 0.2.3" – The Word of Notch, November 5, 2010.