Java Edition Alpha v1.1.1
Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
Client not archived
|Other editions of 1.1.1|
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, was the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. Minecraft technically became free-to-play for the weekend, due to the login server not working correctly. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray. 
- Fishing rods
- Currently useless
- Are stackable.
- Sneaking added
- Ability to change mouse sensitivity added
- Sliders to change volume of sound and music added
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed.
- Solid snow blocks only drop four snowballs.