Seecret Friday 9
September 10, 2010 (original) September 13, 2010 (reupload) August 6, 2013 (launcher recompilation)
Alpha v1.1.0, also known as Seecret Friday 9, is the ninth seecret update and the last Seecret Friday. This version added compasses and server-side inventories, as well as some other changes and fixes.
Server version 0.2.0_01 was released later on September 10, 2010 to fix a tool use bug in multiplayer.
- Compass added
- Server-side inventory added
- Server saves the player's location upon disconnecting
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer
- Lava buckets can be used for 100 smelts
- Clay is more common when a world is generated
2 bugs fixed
- Chests, signs, and furnaces work in multiplayer
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics.
Alpha v1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010 to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls. The version found in the launcher is the pre-reupload version, but is recompiled differently and has a different checksum.