Seecret Friday 9
September 10, 2010
Alpha v1.1.0, also known as Seecret Friday 9, is the ninth seecret update and the last Seecret Friday. This version added compasses and server-side inventories, as well as some other changes and fixes.
Server version 0.2.0_01 was released later on September 10, 2010 to fix a tool use bug in multiplayer.
- Compass added
- Server-side inventory added
- Server saves the player's location upon disconnecting
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer
- Lava buckets can be used for 100 smelts
- Clay is more common when a world is generated
2 bugs fixed
- Chests, signs, and furnaces work in multiplayer
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics.
Alpha v1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010 to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls.