Java Edition Alpha v1.0.14
Seecret Friday 7
July 30, 2010
August 6, 2013 (recompilation)
Client (.json) |
The blog post for Alpha v1.0.15 is falsely labeled as also being for "Minecraft Alpha v1.0.14". The date of the jar and the timestamp of the post clearly show that it is Alpha v1.0.15 instead.
- Added new splashes:
- Haha, LOL!
- Can't be thrown.
- 13 and cat.
- Three new ambience music pieces
- Slime spawning has now been reduced as they now appear in abundance.
- A miscalculation in the new limit has now caused slimes to spawn only in strange locations, so natural slime spawning has now been disabled.
- The player can now only jump two blocks horizontally, instead of three.
Two main different versions of Alpha v1.0.14 exist. Only the second is available in the launcher. The reupload fixed the jukebox recipe giving a bookshelf in the pre-reupload version.
- Added new splash "Switches and ores!"
- "Alpha 1.0.15?" (archived) by Darerd11. Minecraft Forum, August 3, 2010.