The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Alpha v1.0.12
(Redirected from Alpha v1.0.12)
Minecraft Alpha v1.0.12
July 26, 2010
- Now have sound effects.
- Big slimes no longer spawn naturally in peaceful mode
- Removed the two dots at the end of "Save and quit to title.." on the pause menu.
- Render distance is now a server-side option.
- Added a maximum player capacity option.
- Chat now has word wrapping.
- Removed all splash texts expect "missingno"
- Big slimes no longer spawn in peaceful.
- Fixed slime targeting and attacking.
- Fixed font colors being broken.
- Fixed a memory leak in multiplayer.
- Fixed a lighting bug.
- Minecraft Alpha 1.0.12 – The Word of Notch, July 26, 2010
- "Minecraft Archives - The "official" SMP testing server, Alpha 1.0.12 [Late July 2010]" – asciicharismatic, January 18, 2014 – via YouTube