Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
(Redirected from Alpha 1.2.6)
December 3, 2010
|Protocol version number||
- Added command
/killfor multiplayer, which deals 1000 ( × 500) damage to the player.
- Added small lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.
- In multiplayer, players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds.
- 6 bugs fixed
- Items no longer get used when opening chests (e.g. food being eaten, lava being poured out, etc.)
- Breaking a boat in a certain fashion no longer causes it to drop 4 times the normal amount.
- Patched client to prevent duplicated entities.
- The join server page now remembers the port as well as the IP.
- Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings.
- Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player.