We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
November 24, 2010
|Other editions of 1.2.3|
Alpha 1.2.3 added new server configuration settings as well as other changes and fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Coordinates added to the Debug screen
- New server configuration settings:
- pvp, true by default. If this is set to false, players can’t hurt other players.
- spawn-monsters, true by default. Set to false to remove all monsters.
- spawn-animals, also true by default. Set to false to remove all animals.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Re-introduced leaf decay
- Removed Debug screen being activated permanently as an option, and is now activated by holding F3
- New multiplayer features
- Added the ability to attack other entities; You can hurt animals, monsters, boats, carts and even other players.
- Damage now correctly given for falling damage, drowning, burning
- Made eating food restore health in multiplayer
- Implemented respawning for dead players
- Visible hurt animations for players and mobs
- Visible fire on players and mobs
Fixes[edit | edit source]
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed the block re-spawning bug in SMP
- Players traveling in boats and minecarts long distances now receive terrain updates in SMP