Join us on Discord!
November 9, 2010
|Protocol version number||
Two versions are available in the launcher, Alpha v1.2.2a (a debug version) and Alpha v1.2.2b (which added support for more animations as well as minor changes and fixes).
- New server-configuration setting:
- Support for more animation settings added
- Lava flows further in the Nether.
- Main menu now contains the texture pack selection menu for easy texture pack switching, replacing the "play tutorial level" button.
- It now takes longer for the "took too long to log in" screen to appear when connecting to a server.
- 15 bugs fixed
- Players and mobs on fire, in lava, or next to cacti no longer spam sound effects
- Getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one works as intended
- Duplicating buttons when resizing screens fixed
- Zombie Pigmen and Ghasts no longer get hurt by fire and lava
- Fixed volume sliders not saving properly
- SMP Fixes:
hellworld=trueno longer overwrite old save chunks
- Boats are visible to other players
- Players can ride minecarts and boats
- Minecarts move smoother
- Fishing works
- Buckets can now pick up fluid
- Sheep and Cows look like Sheep and Cows
- Now able to steer server-side boats
- Stairs being difficult to destroy fixed
- Increased the timeout before "took too long to log in" appears
Alpha v1.2.2a allows you to generate a nether portal using F4.
- From this version's