From Minecraft Wiki
November 5, 2010
|Other editions of 1.2.1|
Alpha 1.2.1 was mostly released just to fix bugs. Although the launcher claims to have this version available, this is just a duplicate of 1.2.1_01.
- Mob spawning reverted to old code.
- Leaf particle colors now reflect the biome instead of the grayscale texture.
4 bugs fixed
- Signs on the sides of cacti no longer crash the game
- Fixed the player getting stuck in the top of the world in SMP.
- Optimized CPU usage for mob spawning
- Music now plays in multiplayer