Java Edition Alpha v1.1.1
Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
Client not archived
|Other editions of 1.1.1|
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, was the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. Minecraft technically became free-to-play for the weekend, due to the login server not working correctly. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray. 
- Sneaking added
- New paintings added
- Ability to change mouse sensitivity added
- Sliders to change volume of sound and music added
- Fishing rod added
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed.
- Solid snow blocks only drop four snowballs.