Seecret Friday 9
September 12, 2010
|Other editions of 1.1.0|
Alpha 1.1.0, also known as Seecret Friday 9, was the ninth seecret update and the last Seecret Friday. This version added compasses and server-side inventories, as well as some other changes and fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Compass added
- Server-side inventory added
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Server saves the player's location upon disconnecting
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer
- Lava buckets can be used for 100 smelts
- Clay is more common when a world is generated
- Sheep now drop between 1-3 wool instead of always dropping 2
Fixes[edit | edit source]
2 bugs fixed
- Chests, signs, and furnaces work in multiplayer
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics.
Reupload[edit | edit source]
Alpha 1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010 to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls. Server version 0.2.0_01 was released later on September 10, 2010 to fix a tool use bug in multiplayer.