We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Minecraft Wiki
Seecret Friday 8
August 19, 2010
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Fences added
- Skeletons can ride spiders (spider jockeys)
- Chickens, slimes and pigs added in multiplayer
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Working day/night cycle in multiplayer
- Milk buckets can be emptied
- Third person view is centered again
- Right clicking on usable blocks makes your arm swing to match the third person animation for right clicking.
- Chickens no longer take fall damage and now slowly glide down using their wings.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed problems with doors on servers
- Fixed torches attaching to the wrong walls on servers