June 30, 2010
Alpha v1.0.0 is the first Alpha version of the game, released on June 30, 2010. It was the second of two versions released on June 30, 2010, was labeled "Minecraft Infdev" at the top left corner while playing in a world; Notch retroactively decided this version would be named Alpha v1.0.0 upon the release of Alpha v1.0.1.
On June 29, 2010, about 19 hours before the official release, there was a downloadable version to test the offline client.
- Spawn Y is set to 64 if it at or below 0
- Changes to rendering
- "I fixed a few bugs in /game/, and the game is now playable offline" – The Word of Notch, June 30, 2010
- "stairs and the new offline client" – ModDB, June 30, 2010.
- Seecret Friday update the third! OooooOOOoo! – The Word of Notch, July 3, 2010
- "Offline client tech test" – The Word of Notch, June 29, 2010