We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
2013 Music Update
|“||If you restart Minecraft, it'll become a whole bunch more awesome thanks to @C418's latest works :)||„|
The 2013 music update was an update to the game's music assets that occurred on November 13, 2013. It occurred for all players, even those who did not update their version. On that date, 17 music tracks by Minecraft composer C418 were introduced into the game – 16 tracks that had been previously released on his album Minecraft - Volume Beta, and one additional track.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Four tracks that play at the main screen: "Mutation", "Moog City 2", "Beginning 2" and "Floating Trees".
- Six tracks that play in Creative mode: "Biome Fest", "Blind Spots", "Haunt Muskie", "Aria Math", "Dreiton" and "Taswell".
- Four tracks that play in the Nether: "Concrete Halls", "Dead Voxel", "Warmth" and "Ballad of the Cats".
- One track that plays in the End: "The End"
- One track that plays during the credits: "Alpha"
- One track that plays during the fight with the Ender Dragon.