Java Edition 19w45b
(Redirected from 19w45b)
November 8, 2019
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-3784 – Players can see the moon/sun through clouds with solid blocks above them.
- MC-6932 – Minecart with TNT/hopper/furnace lighting error.
- MC-10135 – Arrows stuck in players create an odd lighting bug.
- MC-19764 – Trades are still possible after a villager/wandering trader died.
- MC-41822 – Black squares and triangles in the end sky with low render distance.
- MC-41825 – Some entities are darker/black in the End (without light).
- MC-54619 – World border invisible with blindness effect.
- MC-69696 – Fire animation is dark for spiders, endermen and phantoms.
- MC-80694 –
DisplayTileblock in minecart in spawner is dark.
- MC-103212 – F3+B Hitbox not rendering in front of block 36.
- MC-113899 – Leaves of Swamp world generation trees replace all non-full blocks.
- MC-114522 – Invisible mob/player taking damage is rendered opaque and in wrong order.
- MC-126996 – Primed TNT in low light levels loses its texture.
- MC-136865 – Fortune and silk touch enchantments not working on last use.
- MC-159196 – Cape is rendered too dark if the player is sprinting and has an arrow in it.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159987 – Bees and parrots do not avoid lava.
- MC-160854 – Bees cannot enter their nest/hive unless they are "pollinated".
- From the previous development version
- MC-165137 –
java.lang.NullPointerExceptionwhile tessellating liquid in world – crash while loading some worlds because of a grass block.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w45b" – Minecraft.net, November 8, 2019