Java Edition 19w44a
(Redirected from 19w44a)
October 30, 2019
- Added the
- Combining four glass bottles with one honey block in a crafting table now returns four honey bottles.
- Are now stackable (up to 16).
- Many recipes changed to only require one material instead of nine to unlock.
- The recipes affected are:
- Many recipes for items that are crafted by placing one of the above blocks in a crafting table no longer unlock when the player has nine of the material.
- The recipes affected are:
- Improved performance of chunk saving.
- Vertically moving particles now perform better when colliding with blocks.
- 28 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-63179 – Clouds move with the player.
- MC-93932 – Blocks/items held by witches are flipped upside-down.
- MC-106494 – Items despawn after one minute instead of five when dropped from the creative inventory.
- MC-108666 – Chest/trapped chest/ender chest/shulker box/bed/conduit held by witches are too small.
- MC-132211 – Book edits occur on network thread.
- MC-151962 – The last use of a shear will not drop the item on one high blocks.
- MC-156197 – Using shears with 1 durability remaining drops nothing or wrong drop.
- MC-158911 – Fences and walls connect to closed shulker boxes.
- MC-161083 – Inconsistency with how multi-block objects display cracking animations.
- MC-163400 – Parrots can imitate wolves, polar bears and zombie pigmen.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-161835 – Shulker boxes and chests in the inventory are shaded very light.
- MC-161837 – Some biome-affected items are colored incorrectly when held in the hand.
- MC-161841 – Top texture of leaves and grass blocks is gray in the first-person mode when being held in the hand.
- MC-161846 – Shulkers on walls (facing east or west) are sometimes incorrectly oriented.
- MC-161918 – Item and experience orb shadows turn completely black during pickup animation.
- MC-161941 – Some items lose their color when being picked up.
- MC-162026 – Some blocks held by the witch, the rendering is very strange.
- MC-162361 – Potions and water bottles are incorrectly colored when held in the hand.
- MC-162526 – Edge of spawn eggs are incorrectly colored when held in the hand.
- MC-162530 – Grass block and leaves sides are not colored correctly in the first-person mode when being held in the hand.
- MC-162606 – Evoker fangs are rendered too big.
- MC-163028 – Experience orbs turn white when being picked up.
- MC-163403 – Trees now require much more free space around them to grow.
- MC-163744 – Missing predicates return true/false rather than failing.
- From the previous development version
- MC-163840 – Witch nose is always high when holding item, but item doesn't render.
- MC-163849 – Stopping creative flight with double-space triggers elytra flight.
- MC-163877 – Banners are still discolored when viewing from certain angles.
- MC-164038 – Serializer for storage nbt component is missing.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Coincidentally, this snapshot was released very close to a year after the release of 18w44a. Both were in the 44th week of the year.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w44a" – Minecraft.net, October 30, 2019