Java Edition 19w35a
(Redirected from 19w35a)
August 28, 2019
- Are now flammable.
- Are now more rare.
- No longer spawn unless there is air in front of the front side of the nest.
- Trees spawned from saplings can no longer have bee nests.
- Are now flammable.
- Now removes poison effects when consumed.
- Will now try to avoid water.
- Now use the
- Nitwit villagers no longer have a leveling gemstone in their belt.
- Bees are now included in the "Two by Two" advancement.
- Honey bottles are now included in the "A Balanced Diet" advancement.
- Hardcore game worlds now prompt to return to the menu on the death screen.
- If a player tries to sleep in a bed that is occupied by a villager, the villager is now kicked out of the bed.
- 41 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-849 – Eating a food item, drinking a potion, curing a zombie, and feeding an animal all have a chance of also consuming a second food item, potion, etc, without any animation.
- MC-3984 – A re-created hardcore game is not hardcore unless game modes are cycled through and reset to hardcore.
- MC-10209 – 'Allow Cheats' and 'Bonus Chest' buttons get unlocked after entering superflat/buffet customization options.
- MC-15862 – A dying enderman teleports away if it falls into water; takes experience to the teleportation destination.
- MC-28447 – Speed effect stops working after switching dimensions but resumes after sprinting.
- MC-29386 – Health boost not showing additional hearts when switching dimensions.
- MC-30646 – Hardcore game is not deleted.
- MC-47091 – Slimes, magma cubes, ocelots, and iron golems do not use
- MC-88179 – Armor bar disappears after changing dimension until GUI update.
- MC-88209 – Endermen make stare sound even when provoked by attacking.
- MC-96521 – After clicking "Delete World", hardcore world still runs in background.
- MC-101700 – Missing server-side check in enderman teleport.
- MC-101725 – Enderman takes continuous damage from cacti and magma blocks.
- MC-107941 – Shooting, summoning or editing an arrow and reloading the world gives potion particles.
- MC-115567 – Enderman stare sound does not play if enderman was spawned less than 20 seconds ago.
- MC-120558 – Advancement trigger
consume_itemnot working for single potion item stack.
- MC-125810 – Carved pumpkin cannot be enchanted in survival mode.
- MC-136074 – Enderman can teleport onto waterlogged blocks.
- MC-137297 – Clicking "Leave server" after dying on hardcore multiplayer does not disconnect you from the server.
- MC-142848 – Hitbox and eye level of polar bear is not adjusted when attacking.
- MC-144688 – Projectiles (snowballs, etc) do not preserve item data if using the item depletes the stack.
- MC-144766 – Chunks stop rendering in respawn screen.
- MC-145587 – Endermen will teleport into water (without taking damage) to dodge a projectile.
- MC-148865 – Title screen panorama turns white after clicking "Delete World" in hardcore mode.
- MC-152839 – Screen is shaking on death.
- MC-153820 – The
entity_propertiesblock loot table condition only works for players.
- MC-154280 – The nitwit has a badge, even though unemployed villagers do not because they cannot trade.
- MC-156856 – Ravager pathfinding AI becomes broken when ravager encounters a pillager patrol.
- MC-158705 – When drinking a potion in creative it changes the potion next to it when scrolling to that potion in the hotbar.
- MC-159462 – Scrolling hotbar slots while consuming uses multiple items
- MC-159574 – When switching to another item while drinking a potion, the item is replaced with an empty bottle and the slot with the potion is cleared.
- From the previous development version
- MC-159357 – Bee breeding does not count toward "Two by Two" (
minecraft:husbandry/bred_all_animals) advancement progress.
- MC-159429 – Switching to a different item while consuming a honey bottle will change it into an empty glass bottle.
- MC-159446 – Bees get pollen from lower half of sunflower.
- MC-159456 – Bees are floating one pixel above the ground when sitting on the ground.
- MC-159472 – Trees spawned from saplings can have bee nests.
- MC-159476 – Bee model is not centered properly inside of the hitbox.
- MC-159733 – Craftable bee hives are not flammable.
- MC-159825 – Honey bottle not included in A Balanced Diet advancement.
- Private issues
- MC-11944 – Able to replace end portal with buckets in hand or dispenser.
- MC-159190 – Duplication issue with consumables.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w35a" – Minecraft.net, August 28, 2019