March 29, 2019
- Hitting a bell during a raid applies the glowing effect to raiding illagers within 32 blocks of it.
- A new sound for ringing bells during raids has been added.
- Added a line to the left side of the face so that the texture no longer bleeds into nearby smooth quartz.
- Added recipe for chiseled stone bricks.
- Revamped trading UI.
- Entity tags
- Added new
raiderstag for all illagers including witches and illusioners (despite them being unused).
- 36 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-121282 – Server icons erased on loading multiplayer menu.
- MC-130125 – Dolphins are sometimes rendered offset when jumping on land
- MC-131417 – Saving structure with name containing two consecutive dots logs error "
java.io.IOException: Invalid relative path to resource".
- MC-135449 – Copying and pasting into book and quill displays
CRon each line.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137654 – Firework rockets fired from crossbows fire above crosshair when jumping.
- MC-139017 – Rain goes through blocks when upgrading world from older versions.
- MC-139273 – Destroying sugar cane from bottom does not destroy the sugar canes one at a time.
- MC-139747 – Visual bug with raid boss bar.
- MC-139763 – Client logs warning "Ignoring chunk since it's not in the view range" while moving in world.
- MC-139950 – Nitwits don't generate sweat particles when right clicked on during Raids.
- MC-140926 – Snowy villages and igloo structures spawn plains villagers.
- MC-141598 – Chunks will not load in a LAN world if the host is not nearby.
- MC-142192 – Pistons can conduct redstone signal while retracting.
- MC-143708 – Cats disappear in villages.
- MC-145551 – Witches that naturally spawn and join raids don't despawn, stalling raid progress until that witch is killed
- MC-145638 – Minecarts defy gravity.
- MC-145670 – Villager XP bar extends outside the GUI.
- MC-145687 – Banner patterns are inconsistently named.
- MC-145696 – "Globe" shield is broken.
- MC-145790 – Missing Translations: The
block.minecraft.banner.globe.colourbanners are missing their translation.
- MC-145813 – Chunks past a certain point fail to load when client render distance is less than server view distance.
- MC-145869 – The discount price overlaps the second item.
- MC-145989 – Villagers will only treat one bell in the village as a meeting area
- MC-146070 – Bossbar notch opacity messed up when more than one boss bar is active.
- MC-146080 – Quartz block texture blends into nearby smooth quartz.
- MC-146415 – Ocean ruins will only generate one type of stone brick per structure.
- MC-146432 – Moving glass hurts entities.
- MC-146706 – Altered trading price strike-through line is invisible with "Programmer Art" resource pack enabled.
- From the previous development version
- MC-146777 – Players cannot unselect resource packs.
- MC-146778 – World completely stops loading/generating.
- MC-146783 – Ticking entity crash (villager).
- MC-146790 – Mob spawners no longer spawn mobs in air blocks.
- MC-146795 – Crash when creating buffet world.
- MC-146984 – Missing stonecutter recipe: stone bricks to chiseled stone bricks.
- Private issues
- April Fools' version 3D Shareware v1.34 has the same data version as 19w13b.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w13b" – Minecraft.net, March 27, 2019