The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w11b
March 14, 2019
- Auto-Jump is now also listed in accessibility settings.
- Transparency setting is now labeled "Chat Text Opacity" instead of "Chat Opacity".
- Reverted name from "Cocoa" back to "Cocoa Beans".
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-133013 – The parrot does not imitate the sound of the guardian.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137769 – Pillager rotation is broken.
- MC-140180 – Unable to create villages in end / nether
- MC-141030 – Arrow drops while using crossbow on a horse moving forward.
- MC-141275 – Splash potions and lingering potions are ineffective when they are shot from a dispenser.
- MC-142469 – Cocoa Beans were named Cocoa.
- From the previous development version
- MC-145676 – Titles and action bars ignore text background transparency setting.
- MC-145694 – Crash:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: POI never registered at eu"when opening certain block entities.
- MC-145695 – Several crop items use block translation.
- MC-145735 – Villagers not sleeping on the bed correctly.
- MC-145796 – Sleeping villagers don't wake up after being teleported.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w11b" – Minecraft.net, March 13, 2019