Java Edition 19w08b
(Redirected from 19w08b)
February 21, 2019
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-46094 – Using fill/clone which replaces mobspawner and keeps its fire particle
- MC-81202 – Fishing line disappears when fishing hook is not in view.
- MC-87942 – Ender crystal beam does not appear when the ender dragon is out of view.
- MC-91858 – Ender crystal beams don't show when ender crystal is out of view.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137511 – Pandas move while they're eating or hide their faces.
- MC-141929 – Campfire particles stay active in unloaded chunks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-144463 – Missing some
- MC-144469 – Replacing same block at location will cause animation to stop/stuck and can crash if using other block type.
- MC-144504 –
instant_damageeffect icon images incorrectly named.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w08b" – Minecraft.net, February 20, 2019