The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w03b
January 17, 2019
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-113869 – Shulker boxes restore custom name after deleting it and placing them down
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-140950 – Armor on player or entities is misaligned.
- MC-140969 – Villager/zombie villager clothes remain visible when villager is invisible.
- MC-140974 – Z-fighting on invisible villager's clothes and end of sleeve, as well as bottom of main body and legs
- MC-140991 – Breaking an observer with a bell attached does not break the bell.
- MC-141101 – Bell turns into double_wall state when updated with a noteblock.
- MC-142114 – Joining the world outside of the spawn chunks results in client side desync.
- From the previous development version
- MC-142368 – Arrows, trident and shulker bullets get stuck in air.
- MC-142376 – Mobs do not move.
- MC-142394 – Some entities don't show fire particles when they [are] burning.
- MC-142401 – Some entities have an incorrect hitbox.
- MC-142430 – Red and brown mushroom blocks cannot be used in the composter.
- MC-142465 – Composters cannot be pushed via pistons.
- MC-142487 – When a puffer fish shrink[s] down, it will teleport itself to the side.
- MC-142520 – Mob physics break upon loading a world in 19w03a.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w03b" – Minecraft.net, January 17, 2019