January 16, 2019
- Produces bone meal.
- Using certain items on the composter has a chance to add 1 level of composting to the composter, up to 7 levels. After the composter reaches level 7, it will turn into level 8 which is the harvestable stage, yielding 1 bone meal when used.
- Some composted items will be consumed without adding a level. The chance a level will be added depends on the quality of the item: larger or crafted items have a higher chance of adding a layer when used (e.g. Kelp has a low chance of about 10%, while pumpkin pie has a chance of 100%).
- Crafted with 3 planks and 4 fences.
- Added sounds for the blocks or items.
- Added placement sounds.
- Changed model and texture.
- Now gives off light level 15.
- Now scaffolding without blocks under it has a bottom that can be walked on.
- Now possible to place scaffolding to the side, similar to how can be stacked upwards.
- No longer use zombie AI nor NBT data
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-1237 – Anvil GUI truncating long item names and showing garbage at the end.
- MC-65086 – Double clicking an item in creative mode survival inventory tab no longer stacks similar items.
- MC-79925 – null hitResult when no entity or block is in focus while looking through blocks without the ray trace intersecting the blocks themselves.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138530 – Crash when clicking on 'Minecraft Realms' button.
- MC-138547 – Opening a 1.12.2 world in 18w44a or newer causes terrain to regenerate
- MC-139018 – Scaffolding doesn't stack from the bottom under water.
- MC-139975 – Hover/click events in books are vertically misaligned by about a third of a row of text.
- MC-140591 – Placing sweet berry bushes doesn't play sound/destroying sweet berry bushes plays stone break sound.
- MC-141036 – Game crashes when shift-clicking a newly named item out of an anvil.
- MC-141080 – Scaffolding does not replace vines when attempting to stack from the bottom
- MC-141730 –
/data remove-ing multiple elements from a list skips every other match in sub-sequence.
- MC-141814 –
/data modifycan create corrupt NBT lists (crashes).
- MC-141815 – Using
/data modifyto replace all list values with a different type wipes the list.
- From the previous development version
- MC-141879 – Flame animation in GUI's is darkened.
- MC-141881 – Campfire breaking particles have a blue tint.
- MC-141882 – Wrong capitalization on "Take book' button.
- MC-141883 – Some shortcuts don't work in the "Survival Inventory" tab of the creative inventory.
- MC-141890 – Death by campfire gives the player the death message "discovered floor is lava".
- MC-141923 – Client Crash:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error.
- MC-141946 – Shulker boxes lose their name after being broken.
- MC-141951 – Campfire fire isn't fully lit like entity fire.
- MC-141991 – Top of lectern is a solid face.
- MC-142043 – Unlit campfire creates smoke particles in the rain.
- MC-142081 – Game crashes while reading lectern and adjusting window size (
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Listener already listening).
- MC-142197 – Written books with
change_pageevent only update the book client side.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w03a" – Minecraft.net, January 16, 2019