January 9, 2019
- Decorative fireplace without fire spread.
- Does not burn items.
- Crafted with a piece of coal or charcoal, sticks and logs, stripped logs, wood or stripped wood.
- Cooks up to four food items, but 3 times slower than a furnace (30 seconds).
- Right-click with food item to place food on campfire.
- Food item pops off when cooked.
- Emits a new type of particle, a smoke signal that can be seen from a longer distance than normal particles.
- The particles can travel through blocks.
- Placing a hay bale below the campfire causes the smoke particles to stay longer and rise higher.
- Emits a light level of 9.
- Can be put out using a water bucket.
- Extinguishing a campfire pops off any food item on it, but the items can then not be picked up.
- Can be re-lit with flint and steel, but not other fire sources like fire charges.
- Repeatedly deals 1 () damage when walked on.
- Sneaking on a campfire prevents damage.
- General syntax:
/teammsg <message>Sends <message> to all players on the team of the player who runs the command. Available to all players on a team.
- Clicking the team name opens a new
- Two new particle types:
- "campfire" type recipes for adding custom campfire recipes.
- Added 4 new statistics:
- "Interactions with Blast Furnace"
- "Interactions with Campfire"
- "Interactions with Lectern"
- "Interactions with Smoker"
- World generation
- Added a loading animation when generating a world.
- Visualizes render of the spawn chunks.
- Can now be crafted from planks and paper.
- UI visualizes the function of the recipes.
- Allows cloning, extending, and locking of maps.
- Locking can be done with a glass pane to prevent modifying them.
- Can now be crafted from slabs and bookshelves.
- Right-click empty lectern to place book.
- Right-click lectern with book to open.
- Multiple people can read the book without having the item.
- Current page is persistent and shared between all readers.
- Book can be removed from it.
- Emits redstone pulses when page is changed.
- Redstone comparators can be used to get book reading progress.
- Now hostile again.
- Changed appearance back to normal.
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-73604 – Spectator can interact with beacon.
- MC-88326 – Other players' items are dropped when closing beacon interface while they are choosing an effect.
- MC-92759 – Luck and bad luck don't work with double chests.
- MC-93483 – Spectators opening Loot Table double chests will generate the items inside.
- MC-117711 – "Snowy Kingdom" superflat preset arguments include villages despite them being unable to generate in ice plains.
- MC-124934 – Superflat villages don't have grass paths.
- MC-126184 – Luck doesn't work with shulker box.
- MC-132925 – Using .png and .ttf fonts together slows client down significantly
- MC-135764 – Incorrect plural in stat.minecraft.clean_shulker_box's translation value.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137532 – Loom does not update preview when changing dyes.
- MC-137647 – Firework rockets fired from crossbow slide across the ground.
- MC-138541 – Taming a wolf, horse, llama or parrot gives the "A Complete Catalogue" advancement.
- MC-138577 – Lectern have a strange / incomplete collision-box.
- MC-139991 – When witch was spawned by the witch hut, command or spawn egg, it will not actively attack the players.
- MC-140049 – Illager patrol leader lacks the illager banner on the head, when it was spawned in the raid.
- MC-140238 – No villages generating in superflat.
- MC-140322 – Grindstone are resistant to any explosion.
- MC-140594 – Raid bar will disappear after being filled in snowy villages.
- MC-140790 – Multiplayer server crash at end of raids.
- MC-140944 – Summoning illager near a villager while a second wave raid is loading at the same time causes a fatal ticking entity crash.
- MC-141019 – When appending list entries in another list, the entries get appended in reverse order.
- MC-141393 – Skeleton riding a turtle or parrot crashes the game.
- From the previous development version
- MC-140918 – The player can still
/locatethe original villages.
- MC-140946 – Witch new texture (cap) goes through witch's hat.
- MC-140953 – Recipe toasts for smoker/blast furnace use crafting table icon.
- MC-140959 – small_fireball entity ID is broken.
- MC-140982 – Bell has no animation when used by another player.
- MC-140986 – Comparator does not detect items in barrels.
- MC-141360 – Evokers/vindicators/illusioners/pillagers have a gap between their legs.
- MC-141383 – Missing translation strings for statistics.
- MC-141533 – Incorrect advancements background textures.
- MC-141603 – Fences, walls, glass panes and iron bars diffuse/filter skylight.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w02a" – Minecraft.net, January 9, 2019