Java Edition 18w46a
(Redirected from 18w46a)
November 15, 2018
- New light source.
- Crafted with 8 iron nuggets surrounding 1 torch.
- Can be placed either hanging under or on top of a block.
- Gives slightly more light than a torch.
- A technical block.
- Not obtainable in survival.
- Is a junction block that allows to construct structures out of smaller templates.
- Target pool refers to a pool of elements the jigsaw block can draw elements from (ie: the next template to place).
- Attachment type refers to the "name" of the jigsaw block. Jigsaw blocks can only connect to other jigsaw blocks with the same "name" (attachment type).
- Turn into is the blockstate the jigsaw block will turn into once the whole feature is placed.
- Updated block texture.
- Can now be placed 6 blocks out from its base of support without falling.
- Updated block texture.
- Animated saw.
- Improved AI.
- No longer drop emeralds.
- Added support for directional opacity of blocks
- Used by carpet, enchanting table, End portal frame, farmland, grass paths, extended piston base blocks, slabs, snow layers, and stairs: their full-block faces block light, and their non-full faces let light through the gaps.
- Not used by cauldrons, comparators, daylight detectors, hoppers, redstone repeaters, or stonecutters: these are fully transparent, and let light through all their faces, even their full-block faces.
- Added loot table for illusioners.
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-92 – Slab and stairs lighting incorrect
- MC-46667 – Light Level in F3 not correct on slabs, stairs, farmland, and grass path
- MC-83277 – Entities render black when enclosed in slabs (or other blocks)
- MC-99863 – Line breaks different in signed book
- MC-116448 – Illusioner is missing its loot table
- MC-129926 – Light glitch with slabs
- MC-131553 – Iron horse armor is misaligned at the head
- MC-132701 – Lighting is broken on world load
- MC-134063 – Wood blocks have wrong color on maps
- MC-137266 – Colon in 'Direct Connect' menu crashes game
- MC-139141 – Mushroom stem blocks changed color on maps
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137469 – Sign GUI darkens its buttons too
- MC-137536 – Stairs incorrectly blocking light
- MC-137563 – Horses become invisible when equipped with horse armor
- MC-137755 – Pillagers are near enemies when attacking
- MC-137795 – World does not tick when two players are far away from each other
- MC-137831 – Slimes and magma cubes riding mobs causes game crash
- MC-138058 – FPS's are switched in Alt+F3
- MC-138283 – Some blocks use wrong color palette on maps
- MC-138458 – Pillagers do not slow down while loading their crossbows
- MC-138531 – Dying a sign in creative mode removes dye from inventory
- MC-138567 – Button, Snow-Layer, Ladder, Tripwire-Hook, Lever, Torch, Vines, Fences, Walls, Iron-Bars and Glass-Panes can connect to Stonecutters
- MC-138578 – You can dye a sign in the same color as the sign is already dyed in
- MC-138588 – Vsync setting disabling itself on fullscreen switch
- From the previous development version
- MC-138984 – Sign bottom texture is missing
- MC-138989 – Unable to go down column of scaffolding that is not connected to the ground
- MC-139000 – Certain items glitch when rendered
- MC-139022 – Illager beast roars hurt Illagers
- MC-139048 – Illager patrol spawn rate seems to be too high
- MC-139100 – Scaffolding breaks when placed on some blocks
- MC-139118 – Illager path finding is broken
- MC-139175 – Waterlogged Scaffolding keeps Waterlogged state when falling
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w46a" – Minecraft.net, November 15, 2018