The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w43c
October 26, 2018
- Pressing Alt+F3 shows a server-side ticks-per-second chart in singleplayer.
maxtick times to Alt+F3 charts to help find stutters.
- Stopped the mob-cap from growing infinitely.
- Reduced stuttering in client and server.
- Improved performance.
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-40380 – Replacing heads still drop as an item
- MC-129433 –
/locate Villagedoesn't work in superflat worlds
- MC-131749 – Strongholds don't generate in superflat with the 'stronghold' generator option
- MC-134849 – Mouse jitters with VSync in fullscreen
- MC-136902 – Monuments do not generate when upgrading world from 1.7.10 to 1.13.1
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137487 – Crash: Ticking memory connection –
- MC-137497 – Hundreds of mobs spawning
- MC-137521 – Entities become invisible on low render distance
- MC-137571 – Cursor becomes misaligned after using '
§' in book & quill
- MC-137697 – NBT list using "interpret" not comma delimited
- From the previous development version
- MC-137580 – Shulker Boxes reset assortment of inventory when broken then placed down again.
- MC-137602 – Block models do not render using Java 10 (
- MC-137706 – Selecting obfuscated text in book crashes the game
- MC-137715 –
minecraft:empty1 time for player causes unexpected error
- MC-137903 –
/fillcommand doesn't update light on client side
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w43c" – Minecraft.net, October 24, 2018