October 26, 2018
|This article is a stub.|
Please help us by expanding it.
- Pressing Alt+F3 shows a server-side ticks-per-second chart in singleplayer.
maxtick times to Alt+F3 charts to help find stutters.
- Stopped the mob-cap from growing infinitely.
- Reduced stuttering in client and server.
- Improved performance.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-40380 – Replacing heads still drop as an item
- MC-129433 –
/locate Villagedoesn't work in superflat worlds
- MC-131749 – Strongholds don't generate in superflat with the 'stronghold' generator option
- MC-136902 – Monuments do not generate when upgrading world from 1.7.10 to 1.13.1
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137487 – Crash: Ticking memory connection –
- MC-137497 – Hundreds of mobs spawning
- MC-137521 – Entities become invisible on low render distance
- MC-137571 – Cursor becomes misaligned after using '
§' in book & quill
- MC-137697 – NBT list using "interpret" not comma delimited
- From the previous development version
- MC-137580 – Shulker Boxes reset assortment of inventory when broken then placed down again.
- MC-137602 – Block models do not render using Java 10 (
- MC-137706 – Selecting obfuscated text in book crashes the game
- MC-137715 –
minecraft:empty1 time for player causes unexpected error
- MC-137903 –
/fillcommand doesn't update light on client side
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w43a" – Minecraft.net, October 24, 2018