October 24, 2018
- Cleaned up memory leaks in the client.
- A few new textures got the outdated texture and was replaced with the newer ones.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-117030 – Forest ground too dark when pillaring up
- MC-117094 – Bright spots below
- MC-124241 –
Selectortext components finalize with the result of the first instance the command runs as.
- From the previous development version
- MC-137443 – A few effect icons are swapped/missing.
- MC-137454 – Opening Loom GUI doesn't darken surrounding background.
- MC-137457 – Crash upon opening the F3 menu.
- MC-137492 – Spruce trees drop leaves instead of saplings.
- MC-137530 – Inserted text for
%sin a translation string shows '
Videos made by slicedlime:
- This snapshot, being the second for 1.14, was released in the same week of the year as the second snapshot of the previous major update, 17w43b.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w43b" – Minecraft.net, October 24, 2018