As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 18w43b
(Redirected from 18w43b)
October 24, 2018
- Cleaned up memory leaks in the client.
- A few new textures got the outdated texture and was replaced with the newer ones.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-117030 – Forest ground too dark when pillaring up
- MC-117094 – Bright spots below
- MC-124241 –
Selectortext components finalize with the result of the first instance the command runs as.
- From the previous development version
- MC-137443 – A few effect icons are swapped/missing.
- MC-137454 – Opening Loom GUI doesn't darken surrounding background.
- MC-137457 – Crash upon opening the F3 menu.
- MC-137492 – Spruce trees drop leaves instead of saplings.
- MC-137530 – Inserted text for
%sin a translation string shows '
Videos made by slicedlime:
- This snapshot, being the second for 1.14, was released in the same week of the year as the second snapshot of the previous major update, 17w43b.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w43b" – Minecraft.net, October 24, 2018