From Minecraft Wiki
August 8, 2018
- Version exclusive: Added dead coral.
- Dead variants of corals.
- Can be placed on top of blocks.
- New statistics:
- Damage Dealt (Absorbed) –
- Damage Dealt (Resisted) –
- Damage Blocked By Shield –
- Damage Absorbed –
- Damage Resisted –
- Shulker Box Cleaned –
- Damage Dealt (Absorbed) –
- Coral can now be placed in air.
- Unless adjacent to water, they will turn into dead coral after a short moment.
- Purpur stairs and Purpur slabs can now be crafted using purpur pillars.
- Performance has been optimized.
- Entities no longer fall through the entire world when they are inside blocks.
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-1489 – Dismounting a horse with a fence on the player's right leaves the player on the wrong side of the fence.
- MC-4488 – Mobs don't drop cooked meat if last damage is from fire, lava or fire charge.
- MC-73361 – Exiting a minecart / boat can put the player outside the border.
- MC-76649 – Thrown item in hand and as entity
- MC-81237 –
stat.damageTakenfails to increment when player has absorption.
- MC-88230 – When feeding a tamed horse or llama with a golden apple/carrot or hay bale, the cursor moves to the right.
- MC-112533 – Dispenser can equip shield for armor stand without arms.
- MC-114246 – Item in offhand of armor stand with arms cannot be taken back.
- MC-119607 – Llamas, unlike horses, can be kept feeding hay bales even if in love mode.
- MC-130724 –
stat.damageDealtdoes not record damage to absorption health.
- From 1.13
- MC-132789 – Unexpected piston behavior when chaining repeaters
- MC-132806 – You cannot grant/revoke specific advancement criteria because of a colon in its name.
- MC-132870 – Weird lag with large amounts of entities in 1.13 compared to 1.12.2
- MC-133158 – Underwater waterlogged blocks still produce water dripping particles.
- MC-133842 – Crash when getting kicked while in Inventory
- MC-134392 – Spawers will spawn dolphins inside of solid blocks.
- MC-134402 – Statistic for cleaning shulker boxes is missing.
- MC-135079 – Purpur stairs and slabs cannot be crafted using purpur pillars.
- MC-135126 – Bone meal on underwater grass blocks doesn't spawn sea grass.
- MC-135791 – Mobs glitching out
- From the 1.13.1 development versions
- MC-134817 – Collision with shulkers is extremely glitched.
- MC-135048 – Misplaced sandstone block on desert temple.
- MC-135457 – Strange placing and removing blocks after respawning, especially redstone system and sands
- From the previous development version
- MC-135381 – Conduits can not be placed outside of water.
- MC-135385 – Entities fall through the entire world when they are inside blocks.
- MC-135387 – Chunks are not forced/unforced until a player loads it.
- MC-135390 – Pistons react inconsistently to certain 4 gametick pulses.
- MC-135423 – Can't stand on top of boat anymore without glitching.
- MC-135431 – Scoreboard division is inconsistent with modulo.
Video made by slicedlime: